2018 Hudson River Fall Fun Run

Notices

2018 Hudson River Fall Fun Run

Old 10-01-2018, 06:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by SUPERBOAT82
Great run guys!!! First time running my cigarette. I saw some of you video tape during the run, if you can share it, especially my cigarette, would love to see, I shared some of what I have on Facebook, look me up (Tim Cilen) and let's share it all, thanks, can't wait till next year
Tim, I am not on facebook but had a buddy try to look you up and says your account is locked for friends only. Can you post your ,photos and videos for all to see.

Thanks, Chris
Old 10-01-2018, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome time again as always!! Thanks Johnathan and Chris for doing a great job !! And the dinner was excellent!!
Old 10-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first time doing the run and I totally enjoyed it. It was my first time on the Hudson as well. The views were incredible. The best thing about the run was the people!!! It was just me and my girl so my buddy that ran the event with his 47 fountain splashed me and parked my rig.
After the run I arrived before he did so I was gonna wait till the very end to back the trailer in since I was alone and didn't want to cause traffic at the ramp. Some random guy saw me standing by the ramp and asked me if I had anyone helping me. (I guess I looked hopeless) lol.
He volunteered to back my rig in which was a little nerve racking for me because its a 40 foot plus trailer behind my lifted Ford Excursion. I didn't know if he could back it in but he seemed confident so I said F it and accepted his help.
What capped the day off was Johnathan one of the promoters helped me get the boat on the trailer. I'm not good around the docks and he noticed that and guided me on. There were some other guys on the dock that helped as well.
I tried to personally thank everyone because I truly appreciated their help.
Chris & Johnathan did an outstanding job putting on this Fun Run!! I posted a bunch of pictures and videos on my Instagram. Spartan_powerboat_club
Old 10-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by badmonkey

missed seeing you Neil. Get well soon.
Chris
Thank you Chris. I can't tell you how disappointed I was to miss this run. This past weekend was parents weekend at my daughters college and I rescheduled our trip to see her to this coming weekend (unlikely making that now) just to be able to make this run because I had missed it last year. I am glad you guys all had a great day and everyone was safe.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Old 10-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Early morning pic my buddy took.
Thanks again Chris and Johnathan for putting this fun run together. Great meeting you both. We had a great time and it was a perfect day for boating.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Pics?
No, but if the boat I saw was you a Cig pulled up alongside you after you came off plane and an AMG Cig was just a few hundred yards ahead of you.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

The link below directs you to the Hudson gallery on my website. It is set to "slideshow". Duration can be changed by clicking on the seconds options below each image. The larger the screen the better the experience.
Many thanks to all.
Jeff Taylor

hudson_2018 Photo Gallery by jeff taylor at pbase.com
Old 10-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Registered

Great Shots!!!
Old 10-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Registered

Great shots and what a kick ass time ! Is there anyone else that got some pictures of the Velocity vr1?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.