TI/ Syracuse Area help >

TI/ Syracuse Area help

Notices

TI/ Syracuse Area help

Old 03-05-2021, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default TI/ Syracuse Area help

Have a Baja 302 with 502s, engines need some help with one of them I think needing at least a top end but maybe an overhaul. Looking in the Thousand island area or as far as Syracuse for a good shop or even a guy that works out of his house. Not looking for cheap, but dont need $200 an hour marinas. any ideas or ideas.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by soldier4402
Have a Baja 302 with 502s, engines need some help with one of them I think needing at least a top end but maybe an overhaul. Looking in the Thousand island area or as far as Syracuse for a good shop or even a guy that works out of his house. Not looking for cheap, but dont need $200 an hour marinas. any ideas or ideas.
Syracuse Crank & Machine. Use to repair our engines at the marina I worked at.

Jay Baker is an employee and he use to rebuild motors on the side as a hobby. He rebuilt a motor for me and did a great job and did several marine engines when my engine was being done.

Hope that helps,
Chris
Old 03-07-2021, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Jay baker is one of the best kept secrets in the Syracuse area. I heard he has some health problems not sure how he’s doing. But 100% he’s the guy to go to around here. Couple guys out near Albany. Boyd’s in Albany and saris in lake George. Martins machine in Ontario Rochester area.