Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Volunteers needed for the Chicago Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/101335-volunteers-needed-chicago-poker-run.html)

MarkSmith 04-21-2005 11:36 PM

Volunteers needed for the Chicago Poker Run

Please post if you would like to be apart of the Chicago Poker Run 2005. We need several volunteers to help keep this event organized. If interested, please post or call me anytime.

Mark Smith
708/207-6555

Wally 04-22-2005 12:01 AM

Re: Volunteers needed for the Chicago Poker Run

I'll help...just get me in a boat! :D even to hand out cards is cool with me :D

Ms PatriYacht 04-22-2005 06:21 AM

Mark, I will be happy to help, just let me know what I can do.

Wally we will have room for passengers just like for smoke we divide the cost by the number of people on the boat. We can hold 7 or 8. If anyone else is without a boat they want to run let me know.

Roger 1 04-22-2005 10:01 AM

Someone is going to have to keep an eye on the Miller girls to make sure that their skin does`nt get all dried out from the sun and to apply sunscreen and lotion.... I will gladly fill any openings in that department.

MarkSmith 04-22-2005 10:38 AM

Roger, somehow I knew I could count on you for that job.

Roger 1 04-22-2005 10:44 AM

Always willing to step up to the plate Mark. :D

sommerfliesby 04-22-2005 11:11 AM

Can you volunteer AND do the run? I'd like to help out, but I'm like 90% sure this is gonna be my first poker run...just got to get the final go-ahead and I'm signing up.
Mike

MrCIG 04-22-2005 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
Someone is going to have to keep an eye on the Miller girls to make sure that their skin does`nt get all dried out from the sun and to apply sunscreen and lotion.... I will gladly fill any openings in that department.

Good job for you Roger. Something you can stay focused on. LOL :drink:

Mark

MarkSmith 04-22-2005 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Can you volunteer AND do the run? I'd like to help out, but I'm like 90% sure this is gonna be my first poker run...just got to get the final go-ahead and I'm signing up.
Mike

Yes!!! You have home court advantage with this run. The more help we get, the smoother the run will go.

BZ 04-22-2005 06:13 PM

what kind of help??? I would not Roger to get overworked with the Miller Girls????? now if I can just talk those Bud LIte Girls From Florida into making the trip......any suggestions...