Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   LOTO for CPC in June!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/121607-loto-cpc-june.html)

BZ 02-07-2006 09:30 PM

Re: LOTO for CPC in June!!

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Hey John! We're loving the boat...did a bit of TLC work on it this winter, but I've already got it buffed and waxed and lookin' good. Let me know if you want to get rid of the shorties...my motorcycle might just wait another year! As for this trip...anything you'd need to know should show up here for the next couple months, and it'd be great to run with you...er...behind you!

BZ...how big are the rooms at AquaFin?
What days do you have reserved Roger?
I think we're going to leave Wed night or Thurdsay and coming home on Monday...probably be making res. this weekend.

Hi Mike, they start at 1 bed room and go all they wya up to 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo's (thats where we always stay) nice place send me you e-mail address and I have pictures from last years trip. call me I know the guy at the Aqua Fin sort of good. I will tell you about him on the phone a little wierd...

Roger did you reserve at the Aqua Fin?????

GAME ON again....BZ

Quiet Storm 02-09-2006 12:54 PM

Right now the plan is to stay at Bass Point from June 9th to the 16th.

hammer01 02-14-2006 04:30 PM

sorry for chiming in late, but wanted to let you know that this is a great run, i have been on it twice now. a group of us from south of chicago have a total of about 10 condos down there if anyone interested in a reasonable rental in a brand new condo complex 6 miles from the toad and 9 miles from frankie and louie's. anyone interested in the other tips for the weekend, let me know. reservations are needed for night entertainment in terms of slips in most cases. i can give you the contacts.

sommerfliesby 02-14-2006 08:25 PM

Hey Hammer...there's nothing at all late about your chiming...hell, we've got to keep this thread going until freakin' June! Thanks for the info...will your crew be going to the run this year? By the way...do you have a yellow 38 ZX? Fine509 and I may have run into you guys on the way back from the Shootout last year...

sommerfliesby 02-14-2006 08:28 PM

The crew so far....
Red Hot Sommer 35 Fountain
Bob Z 35 Fountain
B-Rad Anger Management 35 Fountain
Quiet Storm 38 Sonic
Mr. Cig 38 Flatdeck
Steve and Kathyjo 38 Donzi

Who else from T dock?

Quiet Storm 02-14-2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by hammer01
sorry for chiming in late, but wanted to let you know that this is a great run, i have been on it twice now. a group of us from south of chicago have a total of about 10 condos down there if anyone interested in a reasonable rental in a brand new condo complex 6 miles from the toad and 9 miles from frankie and louie's. anyone interested in the other tips for the weekend, let me know. reservations are needed for night entertainment in terms of slips in most cases. i can give you the contacts.

Do you have any pictures of the condos?

MarkSmith 02-15-2006 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by hammer01

So I am assuming 1 mm?

Name of complex?
Price per night?
Covered 40ft boat slips?
Accessability to launch ramps?
Car and trailer parking?
Swimming pools?
Grills?
Elevators to rooms?
Age of condos?

Mark

hammer01 02-15-2006 09:16 AM

I Will Most Likely Be Attending With 3 Other Boats As Well. You Probably Did See Me On The Way Back From The Shootout Last Year By The Way, I Go Every Year. My Donzi Is White With Red Orange And Yellow Bolt Graphic Down Side Aka Half-n-half. The Condos I Was Referring To Are At The 1mm Called Newport Condos. Just Finished/finishing As We Speak. They Are 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Units And Are Awesome. Fully Furnished, Turnkey With Grills, Utensils, Pots Pans, Etc.. Only 2 Buildings In Complex So Small And A Lot Of Fun With Pool Right On The Water, Awesome New Docks Up To 40 Feet All Covered. I Will Work A Price For The Group If Interested, As I Said, We Have 12 Units Total In The Building And Can Rent Direct Thru The Indiv. Owners Who Are Friends. Keep Me Posted With How Many Units Are Needed. There Are 2 2-floor Units That Are 4bdr 4bath With Bars Etc That Would Be Avail. I Think As Well. I Can Almost Guarantee Much Better Prices Than Aqua Finn But A Short Drive By Boat And Do Not Commend Any Road Driving At Night If Had A Fun Day. There Is A Shuttle Bus Though For $1.00 To The Different Bars That Travels On The Hour.

hammer01 02-15-2006 09:30 AM

Sorry Mark For Missing A Few Of Your Questions,

Elevator-yes

Pool-brand New On The Water 5 Steps From The Walkway To Docks

Age-still Smell Brand New Until We Get Done With Them Lol

$$- I Will Check With The Other Owners But I Am Guessing Around 150-200 A Night.

Parking- Cars/trucks Yes Trailers No

Trailers And Launch-most Leave Trailers At The State Park Which Is Very Safe And Best Place To Launch, Most Other Launches There Are Very Steep And Tight For Larger Boats.

hammer01 02-15-2006 09:52 AM

YOU CAN SEE ONE OF THE NICER UNITS 3BR 2BA AT THE FOLLOWING: WWW.VRBO.COM #79949 AND I NEGOT. TO AROUND 225 NIGHT WITH BOAT SLIP 40FT