Notices

Hey Crazyhorse & Kaama

Old 03-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Hey Crazyhorse & Kaama

I'll show ya!!!I'll show ya!!!second thought I'd have to kill ya...
Old 03-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The secret's would be safe with me.

You could show me time and time again and I still couldn't figure it out. Nothing to worry about here.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Registered

It's new stuff every time I see it just because of the lack of short-term recall I deal with. It's a good thing I have pills for that. I just need to remember to take them.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Steve/Rampage is coming up to my place tomorrow (Friday) for an overnight stay just to get out of dodge for a while. So, he will be coming with me over at WESCO's Saturday morning to watch Frank's dyno production with the rest of us fellers.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:12 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

You better hit the bank machine before you go, Dave said it was your turn to buy lunch.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Registered

Frank, let me know what time you expect to be at Dave's shop. Breakfast is on me tomorrow morning, either at Jerry's or the Old Time Diner. OTD has a fantastic breakfast. The earlier the better for me. I'm the sharpest in the early morning. Even then I'm not that sharp. Yeah KAAMA, you can get a free breakfast off me too.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

That's okay David----thanks for the offer, but all of ya'll are going to have to go ahead without us freeloaders. Just before sun-up I'm probably going to sneek over to ma neighbor's chicken coop and steel a few of them golden eggs out of there---AND while I'm at it I'm probably going to grab one of his hogs on the way out for some ham steak and bacon----so, I'll be makin' a nice breakfast at my house for Steve and I. And who knows, after eating such a nice, big breakfast, then perhaps us fellers will just skip lunch-----I'd say that's one way of getting out of having to pay the tab for all of ya'll and the rest of them other fellers.

Last edited by KAAMA; 03-10-2006 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:23 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazyhorse
Frank, let me know what time you expect to be at Dave's shop. Breakfast is on me tomorrow morning, either at Jerry's or the Old Time Diner. OTD has a fantastic breakfast. The earlier the better for me. I'm the sharpest in the early morning. Even then I'm not that sharp. Yeah KAAMA, you can get a free breakfast off me too.
OTD sounds good Dave how about directions from the highway? (Dennis Here) Not a huge cracker barrel Fan enjoy a good ole fashioned homemade breakfast before a horsepower dessert!!
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 03-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Registered

I-94 to I-196 mile-stick 34 to Hudsonville exit at mile-post 62, north (that would be a left turn for you citified folk) to Chicago Drive (the east-west divided road), Go west (left turn, Clyde) and go about 3/4 mile to the Mobil gas station and Jerry's is right behind that gas station. You should recognize it whan you see it from being there last Saturday. Call either my house 616-738-0474 or my celphone 616-403-3962 when you get to the Holland exit #47.
Can you ask Frank if he has an extra dvd of the COPS 2003 runs? If he does see if he can bring it along. I need another one. Thanks in advance.
KAAMA, you're just yella. Ya probly wear a yella apron too. yella-yella-yella. What color Jella da ya eat?

Last edited by Crazyhorse; 03-10-2006 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Registered

By the way, the big blue engine on the dyno was warm to the touch when I was there yesterday afternoon. I think Dave was getting ready to spray some red urethane on someone's OE engines too.

Quick Reply: Hey Crazyhorse & Kaama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.