Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Thanks Doug (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/126574-thanks-doug.html)

MrCIG 04-03-2006 05:11 PM

Thanks Doug

Doug,
Thanks for the signs thay are great. Gave Jimmy his on Saturday he loves it to.

We will be mounting them on our docks as soon as we launch.

Jimmy and I are next to each other now, so we will have one on each side.

See ya soon.

Mark :drink:

Doug 04-05-2006 01:43 PM

Re: Thanks Doug

1 Attachment(s)
Glad you liked it, I figured you guys would be able to find a good place for them. :D

10x 04-05-2006 04:22 PM

That's hillarious :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: but I like it !!!!!!!!! :D

Doug 04-05-2006 04:28 PM

I found it on ebay, the guy is in Canada and I emailed him about making some up with the Fountain logo and he never got back to me.

MrCIG 04-05-2006 10:12 PM

I think the signs are great.
Us Cig Guys need them because when it's rough out and we are out playing in the big water. Those Fountain guys are running for the harbor and trying to steal our slips. LOL :evilb:

MrCIG 04-05-2006 10:13 PM

Doug,
Got your message. He's still down in Fla. I don't know when he's driving back up. But I will see if he knows.

Mark

Doug 04-06-2006 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by MrCIG
I think the signs are great.
Us Cig Guys need them because when it's rough out and we are out playing in the big water. Those Fountain guys are running for the harbor and trying to steal our slips. LOL :evilb:

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Drives left for Miami this morning. Matt at TNT said around 2-3 weeks so if it works out for him to bring them back up that would be great. Thanks.

Crazyhorse 04-06-2006 09:51 PM

Jesus, Mark, I thought signs like that had to be done in picture language. You oughta know by now that them other guys can't read.
Hi Frank. You find a shop that can redo your teflon?

10x 04-06-2006 10:04 PM

Hi Mark. I called that guy, and he gave me all kinds of reasons why I should just drop them off and leave them there to go through. I told him, all I need is a strip replaced, I'm not making a major project out of this. PERIOD !!! After all kinds of excuses, he finally said that I could bring em by and they'll do it while I wait. They don't use gaskets, they use silicone. :eek: I just got a bad feeling about them from the 20 minute conversation I had with them.
I'm taking the blowers apart, and sending the rotors to Ron at the Blower shop. Great guy to work with, and he laughed about the silicone. You need the correct thickness gaskets. No exceptions. A 1 week turn around and $85. plus gaskets.