Notices

New Cig in Chicago

Old 05-25-2006, 11:56 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: New Cig in Chicago

Bob, I'll be at Diversy around noon with that Top Gun "Synergy" If Mike does'nt make it to the harbor, he wants me to run the $hit out of it, and see what's the best it'll do with the new engines and props. Just topped off the tanks, so I don't expect much more than real low 90's . But what the heck, it'll be a fun day on the water.
Saturday, we're bringing our 10 meter for the weekend. New engines, new props, new bottom, should be interesting.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 05-26-2006, 12:11 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
Bob, I'll be at Diversy around noon with that Top Gun "Synergy" If Mike does'nt make it to the harbor, he wants me to run the $hit out of it, and see what's the best it'll do with the new engines and props. Just topped off the tanks, so I don't expect much more than real low 90's . But what the heck, it'll be a fun day on the water.
Saturday, we're bringing our 10 meter for the weekend. New engines, new props, new bottom, should be interesting.
Cool, I was hopeing to see mid-to-upper 80's with 525's and bravo's????....LOL BZ
Old 05-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by candyman35
Bob,
We need to work on your Avatar!
Dan
BZ,
Next week! BTW your new boat looks great!
Dan
Old 05-30-2006, 08:21 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BZ's boat DOES look GREAT !!! and it sounds pretty decent too. Sure does'nt sound stock. Congrats Bob on a super nice boat. Hey Bob, don't offer Lois and I a ride this summer. We were out in a Cig top gun saturday and sunday, just cruising around, and she REALLY likes the "bigger" boat idea. After driving that top gun, the owner says that he'll give me a "smokin" deal on it, cause he's lookin at a big powered 42 Tiger. That ride just might cost me "alot" of $$$$$. The deal's too good to be true, and we're seriously giving it some thought. Well' she is anyway. I lookin at all the practical sides of it, burns more fuel, harder to trailer down to the harbor, higher insurance, probably need to buy another truck "diesel" to tow it, and my new "Fountain" towels won't look right on the hatches of a Cig !!! But, if there was ever a top gun that I'd buy, it sure would be this one though.
BTW, it did see some low 90's too, and I think there's a little more to get out of it.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 05-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered

BZ

Your new rig looks great....hopefully I can catch a ride in it sometime!!
Old 05-31-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
BZ

Your new rig looks great....hopefully I can catch a ride in it sometime!!
KOOL-AID --- I SAW YOU COMING IN TO THE PLAYPEN ON SUN. LOOKED SWEET. SAME FOR BZ'S ON THE LIFT ON MONDAY. WE WANTED TO STOP FOR A CHAT BUT IT WAS TOOOO HOT AND LITTLE ONE IS 3 AND CAN ONLY NAP DOWN BELOW WHEN BOAT IS RUNNING. LOT OF GREAT LOOKING BOATS IN HAMMOND IN GENERAL. LOOKS LIKE I FOUND THE LAKE MICHIGAN HIDEOUT. TO BE HONEST, WE LAUNCHED THERE ONCE LAST YEAR AND THE SAILBOATERS NEAR THE LAUNCH WERE SO OBNOXIOUS AND RUDE ABOUT THE NOISE OF OUR BOAT THAT THEY GOT "THE BIRD" AND MY WIFE DID NOT WANT TO GO BACK. SAD TOO, WE NEVER ARE ANY LOUDER THAN WE HAVE TO BE TO GET ON OR OFF THE TRAILER AND MOST OF THE TIME HAVE THE SILENT CHOICE ON. GUESS I HAVE TURNED IN TO KIND OF A WINDLOVER-HATER IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Registered

Ya I saw you too...I think you were running with MrCig...great looking boat yourself and I'm sure we'll share a cold one not to far down the road......
Old 05-31-2006, 03:11 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
Ya I saw you too...I think you were running with MrCig...great looking boat yourself and I'm sure we'll share a cold one not to far down the road......
No the Donzi running with me was Steve Donzi38ZX. The Red and White one.

Mark