Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Power Boat Mag Boat in Hammond!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/131084-power-boat-mag-boat-hammond.html)

BEAST1 05-25-2006 07:02 PM

Power Boat Mag Boat in Hammond!!!!

All you Hammond guys will have a new neighbor. The Cigarette 39 Top Gun that was in Power Boat Magazine and won the award will be in Hammond. He will be launching the boat Saturday :D His new lift is already in his slip and ready for the boat. This is going to be a great summer!!!! :drink:

candyman35 05-25-2006 10:12 PM

Re: Power Boat Mag Boat in Hammond!!!!

Sweet boat! What dock is he on?
Dan

MarkSmith 05-25-2006 11:00 PM

Holy crap is that a nice boat. Jimmy, did you guys get him signed up for the Chicago Pokerrun yet????

10x 05-25-2006 11:04 PM

Hey Jimmy, was that pic taken from the Sarasota poker run last month? I thought I remembered seeing that boat there.
Frank

BZ 05-25-2006 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by candyman35
Sweet boat! What dock is he on?
Dan

what he said....BZ

StraightJacket 05-26-2006 10:22 AM

I heard he's next B Z and said he hopes for big water this weekend. But hey what do I know.

BEAST1 05-26-2006 11:02 AM

He will actually be closer to the wall and not on the main dock. The picture was taken at the end of the Year Sarasota Poker Run. I believe you will see him at Smoke on the Water and I have been talking to him about the Chicago Poker Run and he does sound extreamly interested. Don't worry Mark, I gave him your card. Wait until you hear this thing start up. :D

Payton 05-26-2006 01:13 PM

Cool boat. Be nice to see it in our corner of the world. :cool:

MarkSmith 05-26-2006 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=BEAST1]he does sound extreamly interested.

Right in his backyard. Mercury would love to see another 1075 boat there. 5 of the top dogs from Mercury have rooms reserved for the run. They are putting together a poker run trailer with 1075's and other hi-end motors and parts for our run.

Formula just signed on with some big $. They are bringing their new 382 with 700's.

Beast1 says that they are getting a new tricked out 35 Baja poker run boat for the run.

Shogren is bringing an army of boats. His race boat, Rio Roses is bring 2 boats, and other must see boats.

Many others too.

BZ 05-26-2006 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
I heard he's next B Z and said he hopes for big water this weekend. But hey what do I know.

just go back from the lake, you could run a Canoe out there now....BZ

well poss. Sat.....