Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Look who is in Poker Runs America mag (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/134693-look-who-poker-runs-america-mag.html)

Doug 07-08-2006 09:46 PM

Look who is in Poker Runs America mag

1 Attachment(s)
Way to go Bob. Best part is I am glad to see you were in a classy boat for a change. Nothing like a rock solid Cigarette is there ? :drink:

Payton 07-09-2006 04:43 PM

Re: Look who is in Poker Runs America mag

Alright Bob.

MrCIG 07-09-2006 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at Bob here. Just looking to take another ride on a Cig. :D

Doug Where you been hiding? How's the boat?

Mark :drink:

BZ 07-10-2006 08:20 PM

Just got my copy and our gang from Chi-Town is in there a lot I will have copy's to autograph at the Yacht club on Saturday for my B-Day party....BZ

sommerfliesby 07-10-2006 09:40 PM

Uhhh...where can I get one of those funny red masks you're wearing in that pic? It'd match my boat nicely. :D

candyman35 07-11-2006 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
Just got my copy and our gang from Chi-Town is in there a lot I will have copy's to autograph at the Yacht club on Saturday for my B-Day party....BZ

Now you sound like Mr. Cig. :eek: :evilb: :drink:

MarkSmith 07-11-2006 07:28 AM

Hey Bob, is that your Florida girlfriend in the picture?

Doug 07-11-2006 04:12 PM

Hi Mark, Ya I'm still around. Drives still at TNT but no fault of there's. Major project remodeling the basement has killed my boating this year I think. It's all finished and I don't ever want to take on another project like that again. I'll be up to hang out for the run and can't wait to see everybody.

Bob, Can't wait to see your new boat. I really loved the graphics on the old one.

Magic Medicine 07-11-2006 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Doug
Hi Mark, Ya I'm still around. Drives still at TNT but no fault of there's. Major project remodeling the basement has killed my boating this year I think. It's all finished and I don't ever want to take on another project like that again. I'll be up to hang out for the run and can't wait to see everybody.

Bob, Can't wait to see your new boat. I really loved the graphics on the old one.

Will the drives be done for the run??

Doug 07-11-2006 06:14 PM

They probubly could be but I had them sandblasted before I sent them down to Miami so they will need to go to my painter. I replaced an oil cooler and changed some lines so I would have to drop her in the water to check everything out. So I think I am going to pass on the run.