Notices

Sarasota

Old 10-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sarasota

Just got back to Jersey after having a super weekend.Boat ran flawlessly and ran the whole event without running out of fuel
( that's a big thing for me LOL)Hung with Frank and Lois all weekend. Oh, and how do you like BZ's friend winning the 10 grand? Frank said this wasn't the first time either-some guys have all the luck.............
Wow, being there made me miss the club's run. Can't wait for that to come around again.
If you guys have any get-togethers between now and then, drop me an e mail. Cathy and I will be sure to come.

Rich
Old 10-09-2006, 06:35 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Sarasota

Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVE
Just got back to Jersey after having a super weekend.Boat ran flawlessly and ran the whole event without running out of fuel
( that's a big thing for me LOL)Hung with Frank and Lois all weekend. Oh, and how do you like BZ's friend winning the 10 grand? Frank said this wasn't the first time either-some guys have all the luck.............
Wow, being there made me miss the club's run. Can't wait for that to come around again.
If you guys have any get-togethers between now and then, drop me an e mail. Cathy and I will be sure to come.

Rich
For the record it was his brother that won in Ft. Myers.....LOL BZ
Old 10-09-2006, 07:24 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
For the record it was his brother that won in Ft. Myers.....LOL BZ
Opps !!! Thought it was Mike, oh well, all in the family anyway.
Just got home at 6:00 pm today. Long ride. 19 and a half hours pulling a 46 Cig back home, 1350 miles. Glad to see our driveway. We had a blast down there. Lois rode the 1st leg of the run with Cathy Troppolli and Roi Roses, (long story). I drove with Bill Taylor in the Poker Runs America 47 Fountain 1075 boat. Took a ton of pics and some video too.
I'll post some pics probably tommorrow in the Gen Discussion section. Now I have to jockey some trucks and boats around the driveway. Gee it's sure cold up here.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Great you got back home safely.... my baby got home to NC last night late. Coming back to Jersey next weekend.
Really fun hanging with you guys and I meant what I said about Miami. If Lois goes shopping with Cathy, will you ever speak to me again???

Rich
Old 10-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Registered

Rich, working on Miami. Save me a rug.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:14 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rich, we talked about Miami on the way home yesterday. Lois is real excited about going down there and spending time with Cathy shopping. Ya know, the two of them can be very, very dangerous for our wallets. They're kinda like twins, they have alot in common. But then again, so do we. LOL

It sounds like fun, we're gonna come down, I just don't know what weekend yet. We'll let you know soon. Thanks for the offer, that was very generous of both of you.

Frank & Lois
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Holy crap! Mike won?!?! Quite a good year of boating...that'll more than pay for the blown drive at Cumberland...cover of Powerboat and 10K at Sarasota...damn!