Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Need opinions on winter get-away (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/146608-need-opinions-winter-get-away.html)

MarkSmith 12-05-2006 08:28 PM

Need opinions on winter get-away

I am planning a winter get-away the first weekend in March. Mercury Hi-Perf plant tour on friday. Can only do plant tours on weekdays. Then going to hugh indoor waterpark in Sheboygan for night or weekend.

Give me your thoughts.

Mark

SmilingBob 12-05-2006 08:53 PM

Re: Need opinions on winter get-away

Mark,

I think it would a great weekend. You may also want to check when the "Crack the ice" party is up there and maybe tie it into that weekend.

10x 12-05-2006 09:32 PM

What's crack the ice???

MarkSmith 12-05-2006 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by 10x
What's crack the ice???

Its the latest drug in Wisconsin.

10x 12-05-2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Its the latest drug in Wisconsin.

Keepin the crack on ice???? :D

SmilingBob 12-05-2006 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by 10x
Keepin the crack on ice???? :D

That way it is cold when you smoke it. :evilb:

Ms PatriYacht 12-05-2006 10:50 PM

Mark a lot of people were saying they would like to come back to South Haven...................

Roger 1 12-06-2006 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Mark a lot of people were saying they would like to come back to South Haven...................

That was a good time. It was nice meeting some of the Michigan people that I hadn't met before. I really enjoyed the tour of the Skater plant and would like to do it again.

10x 12-06-2006 09:59 AM

The Skater tour was incredible, and I'd love to do it again. :evilb: However, last winter, Mark, Scott Shogren, and I went on a tour at the Mercury Racing plant, and I'll tell ya, they had a hard time time getting me out of there. :eek:
I think all the guys would love a tour like that, it's just unbelievable to see all that hardware and how it's all painted and put together.

Roger 1 12-06-2006 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by 10x
The Skater tour was incredible, and I'd love to do it again. :evilb: However, last winter, Mark, Scott Shogren, and I went on a tour at the Mercury Racing plant, and I'll tell ya, they had a hard time time getting me out of there. :eek:
I think all the guys would love a tour like that, it's just unbelievable to see all that hardware and how it's all painted and put together.

My first choice would be Mercury Racing. I'd still like to do Skater again someday.