Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Mark Smith (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/147377-mark-smith.html)

scarrab30 12-18-2006 02:32 PM

Mark Smith

Mark, How many notices do I get on dues before I get disbanded from the club? Do I get a senior discount because im challenged? Should I hang my head in shame that i havent paid up yet? Ive been standing on street corners with a sign that says , please help destitute and need club dues. I had to give that up after two black eyes, frost bite, and a horny dog kept humping my leg. Then someone had the nerve to shoot at my rubber chicken that i have on a leash. Oh well at least i had the chistmas spirit through all this. I hung a missletoe on the back of my belt so if anybody took a notion they could kiss me where it really counts. Merry Christmas, hope momma and the kidlet are doing well. Brian

Wally 12-18-2006 03:54 PM

Re: Mark Smith

LOL :D i've gotten 2 "remiders" as well....but i usually dont pay up till the boat show anyway...

Downtown42 12-18-2006 06:18 PM

I only got one a few days ago :D CPC knows I'm just a poor boy from WI :( Let the record show I will pay by check at the boat show. Charge cards cost the club extra money but the Chicago guys don't pinch pennies like us poor folks up here. :evilb: :drink: That open bar is the cats A$$ :drink:

10x 12-18-2006 07:14 PM

Hey, I'm so broke, I can't even afford to pay attention. :eek:

Crazyhorse 12-18-2006 07:52 PM

If I'm a guest speaker at the party do I have to pay dues?
I'll keep that night open on my schedule in case you guys call.
I've got a funeral speaking engagement Friday night and maybe another funeral speaking engagement Sunday night but the one Sunday night isn't a sure thing yet. It's kinda like a wedding singer thing but a little different.

KSFLYER1 12-27-2006 11:56 AM

I didn't want to receive any more. Like I do with everything else..... throw money at it until it shuts up. Paid for 07. KS

BTW. bring on the summer weather!!!! wishful thinking

MarkSmith 12-27-2006 07:09 PM

Hell, I didn't pay yet.

We will have a meeting soon to discuss 2007.

Doug 12-27-2006 11:14 PM

I don't qualify for a senior discount yet but does my AARP membership get me a redused rate for dues ? :drink:

Crazyhorse 12-28-2006 07:34 PM

I thought board members got a free membership for all the hard work they do.
Doug, are you as old as me? I've been told I'm as old as dirt, and dirt is pretty old.
Mark, are you going to discuss 2007 before it gets here? If so you might wanna get a move on. tick-tock, bub.

MarkSmith 12-29-2006 02:00 PM

I promise a completed 2007 calender for boatshow.

It will include many of the boating events in the area so people can see whats happening on the weekends.