Notices

Used Boat Search

Old 07-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used Boat Search

Anyone here know of some boats for sale.

My Powerquest 26 Legend deal did not work out...
The Seller of a Baja 250ES took her off the market...

I am looking under 30K under 28'
Baja
Checkmate
Formula
Wellcraft
Powerquest
Sunsation

I would list some others but for the price and size I can't touch one worth owning.

Last edited by Engine Co 454; 07-28-2007 at 12:50 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Damn...if you were looking 2 feet bigger, Straight Jacket has connections to a 30' Velocity that would make a really solid boat with a little love...probably pick it up pretty cheap as well.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

And not that I think of it...Ronnie is looking to sell his 25 Outlaw (the yellow one in our Poker Run)...don't know his contact info, but somebody on here probably does.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Damn...if you were looking 2 feet bigger, Straight Jacket has connections to a 30' Velocity that would make a really solid boat with a little love...probably pick it up pretty cheap as well.

Going above 28, which is beyond my limit, storage becomes an issue. I have to fit my boat in the driveway. A 23 or 25 Outlaw fits.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Registered

I am thinking of listing my Checkmate ZT 280. Its a 1999 with a 500 efi. Might be a bit above your price range, let me know if your are interested. I am wanting to upgrade to a Cig. Many CPC members that know the boat can attest to how clean the boat is!
Attached Thumbnails Used Boat Search-100_1680%5B1%5D-2-.jpg  
Old 07-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
I am thinking of listing my Checkmate ZT 280. Its a 1999 with a 500 efi. Might be a bit above your price range, let me know if your are interested. I am wanting to upgrade to a Cig. Many CPC members that know the boat can attest to how clean the boat is!
I appreciate the offer and yes it looks like a great boat. A guy in my town has the exact same boat. I will not be going over 30K however.

I found a few choices on ebay...I hate having to bid without looking though. Photos cannot replace 6 senses.

I found an 06 Baja 23 Outlaw, never titled, at a dealer in Indiana. Looking to see what kind of deal he is doing on a almost 2 season old boat. I know that will be over 30K, but I am willing to see what kind of deals/financing he can do.
We originally started looking at the 23 Outlaw last winter. If I were to buy new that is what I am looking at. It might even squeeze into my garage. The length of the trailer tongue to the tip of the drive is the big question.

Outside I think the longest I can go is a 25/26' with a trailer. I am not supposed to hang over the sidewalk. If I did it could pose problems with storage during the season. I have winter storage taken care of.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
And not that I think of it...Ronnie is looking to sell his 25 Outlaw (the yellow one in our Poker Run)...don't know his contact info, but somebody on here probably does.
Guess I might be a bit crazy to run a 23 Outlaw in a poker run. The way the water looked this year I would not have gotten far.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

What about storing the boat somewhere? Assuming you are in Tinley, theres got to be a few places around that you could store one cheap, I think oso member "obnoxus" has a shop in new lenox that he may have storage available. If you plan on boating on Lake Michigan I would go for something closer to 30FT than 23ft.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:31 AM
pb
Charter Member
Charter Member

Sent you an e-mail.

Paul
Old 07-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered

Well that dealer selling the 06 Outlaw NEW in Indiana is absolutely nuts! He wants 59K on a 2 season old boat!!

I am would love a 25. I think for me it may be the best size. Just large enough and just small enough.

The seller selling his 90 Baja 250ES in Elmhurst took his off the market due to family issues. I am hoping he will change his mind.

I am looking at 4 boats now in Iowa,Wisconsin, Ohio, and Michigan. It figures they are all over 2.5hrs away.

I looked at a P.O.S. in DesPlaines this weekend, that thing was run hard and put away soaking wet.

I looked into some winter storage options and I may keep the boat outside at my wife's stepfather's farm in Pontiac? I would prefer indoors however. Finding boating season storage near TP would be a benefit.

PB more info please I am replying to your email.

Quick Reply: Used Boat Search

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.