Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat >

Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat

Notices

Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat

Old 02-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Let me take them and they might reconsider putting this offer out to just anyone
i thought you were getting out ! its good to see youre motivated again its just a winter thing my friend ! ive had some tuff times fall and just got to keep plowing through them rob
Old 02-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GenerationYMedia
I am with Generation Y Media Group inc and we our offering 500 - 1000 dollars to any one who is attending any Chicago area poker runs and has an extra seat open, Just need to capture some footage of this great culture of off-shore power boating. Please send picture of boat and what event you are attending and we will pay for everything you may need for the poker run under $1000 but we are open for offers over 1000 if overly impressed with boat and venue
( Transportation, Fuel or any other fee's you would like to not pay for).

[email protected]
We our a company that was founded to promote the generation and this is a big part of it. , please just check out the website before you come to any conclusion's www.generationymediagroup.com

just trying to promote I mean no harm
Old 02-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Doug
I'm going to have to go home and check the fine print for my Coast Guard Documentation. I don't think this is permitted but what exactly do you have in mind. Are you wanting a lot of idling around other boat before the run starts or film while we are running ? I kind of have a problem waiting around for boats to catch up. No comments from the guys in the big cats please.

I like that Brian, that was a good one.
This will be no longer then a 5-8 min segment in a 1.5 hour film, and most of the cinematography is shot just getting to know the people and they way of life that off-shore is. and they call that film stripping and documentaries do not do that staged filming. I do not want anything to be done different though I am on board. You can drive anyway you choose. If that puts us in the front then just the better. I just need it to be at an event where a team can accomplish the tasks needed for the segment.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

From their website:
Looks like some pics of some of our very own CPC boats...
http://www.generationymediagroup.com...ker%20Run.html
Old 02-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
From their website:
Looks like some pics of some of our very own CPC boats...
http://www.generationymediagroup.com...ker%20Run.html
yes they were from the photo shoot run I would be asking my cousin for this but his boat is not going to be in the water and I need this done this summer he owns the 88 red scarab he is out like every day
Old 02-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

yes they were from the photo shoot run I would be asking my cousin for this but his boat is not going to be in the water and I need this done this summer he owns the 88 red scarab he is out like every day
I am not some kid off the street that wants a ride, I am into these boats but I am not fortunate enough to have the connections to accomplish this task so I am out reaching for some help
Old 02-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Registered

fewfewqfdqfdwqfwdqfweq

Last edited by satisfied1; 02-19-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Chicago Powerboat Club has had NO relationship (verbal, written, or otherwise ) with GenerationYMedia, past or present.

We're not sure why you think its ok to rename the Chicago Powerboat Clubs Photo Shoot Run your unofficial Red Strip Poker Run, but we want you to stop. We, the Chicago Powerboat Club, want no part of individuals that may be doing illegal drugs at our events like the one mentioned in your write-up.

You are a safety risk to all of us involved and we will not tolerate it.

We also would like you to remove and not show photos of our members boats in your write-ups that hints at illegal activities going on at our events, as the Chicago Powerboat Club and its members do not condone these activities and are firmly against them.

If there is anything about this post that you do not understand, please respond, otherwise we will expect your removal of the write-up and a removal of the members boats if used in conjunction with article(s) that hint at illicit activities.

- Jamie Brown
Chicago Powerboat Club
Old 02-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
The Chicago Powerboat Club has had NO relationship (verbal, written, or otherwise ) with GenerationYMedia, past or present.

We're not sure why you think its ok to rename the Chicago Powerboat Clubs Photo Shoot Run your unofficial Red Strip Poker Run, but we want you to stop. We, the Chicago Powerboat Club, want no part of individuals that may be doing illegal drugs at our events like the one mentioned in your write-up.

You are a safety risk to all of us involved and we will not tolerate it.

We also would like you to remove and not show photos of our members boats in your write-ups that hints at illegal activities going on at our events, as the Chicago Powerboat Club and its members do not condone these activities and are firmly against them.

If there is anything about this post that you do not understand, please respond, otherwise we will expect your removal of the write-up and a removal of the members boats if used in conjunction with article(s) that hint at illicit activities.

- Jamie Brown
Chicago Powerboat Club
UT - OH
Old 02-19-2008, 07:00 PM
Registered

which one are you?
Attached Thumbnails Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat-pict4962.jpg  

Quick Reply: Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.