Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks? >

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Notices

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Old 09-04-2008, 03:01 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Oh...Hammertime Racing...that won't be the new Z1 Turbo, would it??? 173 hp out of the box. Naaaahhhh....to much of a trail sled for you...I'm gonna say Crossfire 1000.
do they still make that Kitty Kat???????
Old 09-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Cmon,,, Cheryl can outride BZ,,,, even with hitting a tree !!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I was on dynotech research site, they played with a new Z1 turbo. 184HP stock with 80 deg f ambient temps. Turned up boost from 9lbs to around 15lbs, 93 octane, added a little fuel, and voila, 225 trail HP!

Im ready to ride when you guys are, i hear i will be a lonely guy though riding a polaris in your crew.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Yamaha...what Kings ride.......
Attached Thumbnails Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?-apet-gt-part-ii.jpg  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Originally Posted by BZ
Yamaha...what Kings ride.......
?

Dude,,,, you ride so slow it doesnt matter what your on.

By the way,,,, remeber the final standings at Lake Geneva last weekend,,,, where was that Yamaslug?
Old 09-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Oh,,,, and if we are leaving out of EC we will have to head a bit further north then the PlayPen to give BZ room to get on plane
Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ Shots fired, man down!!!

Old 09-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by obnoxus
Oh,,,, and if we are leaving out of EC we will have to head a bit further north then the PlayPen to give BZ room to get on plane

At least your talking about boating again. We still have lots of boating to do this year. It ain't over!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by obnoxus
?

Dude,,,, you ride so slow it doesnt matter what your on.

By the way,,,, remeber the final standings at Lake Geneva last weekend,,,, where was that Yamaslug?
When ever your ready to run let me know.

Yamaha its what kings ride.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
Don't be a hater, sled weather sounded really good the last few days when it was 100 degrees and humid as hexx!!!!!! BTW, as we continue to hear this Yami is King crap, just remember that the real Kings wait at stop signs for the Queens to finally show up!!!!!!! Figure it out Yami boys, and Andy does not count because he will be a hood ornament on the front of a Ford by the end of the first trip this year(kidding, but was damn close!!!!!)!!!! There may be a neat toy in the Hammertime racing trailer this winter anyway, so let's just see what happens!!!!!!!!!
Big balls and Miller Lite, its what happens. That was close, but is was funny as hell. The look on the guy in the Ford was priceless.

Quick Reply: Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.