Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   10,000-lb Hydrohoist for sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/198973-10-000-lb-hydrohoist-sale.html)

sommerfliesby 11-17-2008 11:55 AM

10,000-lb Hydrohoist for sale

1 Attachment(s)
I'm going trailering! Anybody interested, let me know!
Brian not included.

tony manzella 11-17-2008 03:26 PM

Wow !!

YOU MUST HAVE GOT YOUR LETTER FROM IND ? looks like your going to be like the rest of D/Fs and not pay to play ! WELCOME ABOARD CAPTIAN ! :mad: :evilb::cool-smiley-027:

MILD THUNDER 11-17-2008 06:17 PM

Hell ya! Welcome to the trailer club. If your trailer isnt up to par, I will sell you mine for a good price! :cool-smiley-027:

tony manzella 11-18-2008 07:59 AM

Damm Trailer Trash

ITS PROBILY FOR THE BEST , HELL YOU WILL MORE THEN LIKELY SAVE SOME $$$$$ :evilb::evilb::ernaehrung004::cool:

BZ 11-18-2008 08:26 AM

Mike, what happened/what changed your mind????

sommerfliesby 11-18-2008 10:15 AM

Simple math, really.

DNR tax + Hammond raising prices divided by the square root of Mike's totally rebuilt trailer multiplied by Michelle's desire to go boating in different places = Mike saying "Buh-bye" and "f$#% you" to Hammond.

StraightJacket 11-18-2008 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2741979)
Simple math, really.

DNR tax + Hammond raising prices divided by the square root of Mike's totally rebuilt trailer multiplied by Michelle's desire to go boating in different places = Mike saying "Buh-bye" and "f$#% you" to Hammond.

Wow your good at that algebra, I was lost when train A left port B and train B left port A

obnoxus 11-18-2008 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2741979)
Simple math, really.

Heck,,, the slip fees will cover your fuel for the year !!!!!

sommerfliesby 11-18-2008 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by StraightJacket (Post 2741995)
Wow your good at that algebra, I was lost when train A left port B and train B left port A

You ARE confused dude! Trains leave STATIONS....BOATS leave ports! :party-smiley-004:

...and MIKE'S leave Hammond. :drink:

hammer01 11-19-2008 11:01 AM

In all my years of boating, it truly made sense when we stayed at the same place for most of the summer to have a permanent slip for convenience if nothing else. However, at a cost of 1 or 2 nights of transient slips per weekend over what, 8 or 10 weekends, it is way cheaper to tow, especially for ones like Hippie who have a nice shop anyway!!! This is coming from the idiot who paid almost $3k to ship his Sea Ray to the Ozarks for a 2 weeks vacation from Lake Shelbyville. I did not say I was smart, just can do the math and sometimes the math does not make sense. Sadly enough, it was a lot of fun even when we were on Lake Michigan to use different marinas for staying overnight. Hopping harbor to harbor up both coasts was a lot of fun for the wife and kids and I and we did not feel obligated to go back to our prepaid slip, and $3 or $4k for a prepaid slip is a lot of harbor-hopping!!!! Just my .02 :ernaehrung004: