Notices

Lake Michigan Boat Race

Old 08-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Oh...and I think the race organizers and Michigan City did an AWESOME job!
Mike....I totally agree Mildew69 and the rest of the promoters did a great job. I could not believe how many people were there this weekend. It was also great to meet you guys and hang out at Mateys Friday....that was Friday right. Need more sleep....

Mike (Sunsation 288)
Old 08-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OUTLAW24
Mike....I totally agree they Mildew69 and the rest of the promoters did a great job. I could not believe how many people were there this weekend. It was also great to meet you guys.

Mike (Sunsation 288)
For the record...I only dance like Michael Jackson on special occasions...

Great meeting you as well Mike!

I think Andy might still be in his bedroom this morning thinking about the ride he got on Saturday from "THE CHIEF" Mr. Saccenti on "THE CHIEF" boat. Lucky bastage.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Registered

I think Andy might still be in his bedroom this morning thinking about the ride he got on Saturday from "THE CHIEF" Mr. Saccenti on "THE CHIEF" boat. Lucky bastage.
I don't think I have danced since College....I had a great time. If you don't mind me asking how much do you have invested in the AC unit? How cool were you able to keep the cabin?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Registered

I bought it for $250 about 7 years ago from a guy that was selling his boat...I think they go for like $600 or so now...? I don't sleep well on the boat most of the time anyway (drunkenness is usually my saviour!), but that A/C is a godsend on nights like Saturday. I had it on Low Cool and not even all the way "cold" on the dial, and Michelle kept stealing the blanket as she was freezing.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OUTLAW24
Mike....I totally agree Mildew69 and the rest of the promoters did a great job. I could not believe how many people were there this weekend. It was also great to meet you guys and hang out at Mateys Friday....that was Friday right. Need more sleep....

Mike (Sunsation 288)
You guys are awesome. Can't tell you how much we appreciate the great comments and the fact you all came down and either helped out or just enjoyed.
The drivers were all gushing over the venue and they way we welcomed them and said this first year event rivals the big boys in Sarasota and Key West.
Can't wait to see you all next year!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I think Magic is definitly in his room , Quote of the nite Saturday at dinner " My life is complete I got to ride with Secennti sticking the Chief, My d**k was so hard I wanted to rub him with it"

Heck Mike and I were just happy to meet Chris sunkin and Stecz.

Well done to the Organizers , we need this in our own backyard, Any truth to the fact that they signed a 3 year deal to do this.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

milldew69 I tried to say hi to you yesterday but couldn't remember what booth you were but I stopped at the info booth or I think it was and asked the ladies if you were around and they asked if I needed to talk to you and I said no I just wanted to say hi and they said you were on a cart and that they had seen you once that day. I'm ready for another race there and hopfully more boats will come. Good luck with next years.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Yeah I think Magic is definitly in his room , Quote of the nite Saturday at dinner " My life is complete I got to ride with Secennti sticking the Chief, My d**k was so hard I wanted to rub him with it"

Heck Mike and I were just happy to meet Chris sunkin and Stecz.

Well done to the Organizers , we need this in our own backyard, Any truth to the fact that they signed a 3 year deal to do this.
LOL....he will never let us forget it will he.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Registered

I think there may have been a few "lines of the night" on Saturday...

Mr. Cig "Hey watch this...this is my "wedding" (dance) move..."

Andy "No one else use my "uuuuuugh" line. That is MY line."

And who could forget his lengthy explanation of why his bad pancreas causes his hangovers...
Old 08-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Registered

Awesome weekend. Great job to all involved in running this event!

Met a bunch of new friends and partied with some old friends. Got to see Redhotsommer do his best Michael Jackson imitation Friday night was a blast and then there was the Saturday morning hangover

Quick Reply: Lake Michigan Boat Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.