Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Update !!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/199784-update.html)

StraightJacket 12-05-2008 01:00 PM

Update !!!!

Alright I just got back from Nabers and we have a mold starting. Not mold on it since it has been sitting there so long but an Actual mold of the hull. He said he should have the rest of it on by the end of next week and then start the frame to support it.

I just need him to do a few other things before I bring it to the shop and start to rig it . I hope to have it by the middle of January .

On top of that, dad pulled the trigger and bought all of the #4 stuff from Brad. So now i don't have to worry about him stealing it of my Fountain when I 'm not around. So this means i have a bunch of TRS stuff that needs to go. 4 drives , 3 fresh gimbles, 2 inner gimbles, trim rams, Trim Tabs, And 2 Huber 1050 plug in transmissions. all have under 30 hours an them

Chris 12-05-2008 01:24 PM

post some pics!

StraightJacket 12-05-2008 01:32 PM

I would love to but the hull is just a nasty green fiberglass color right now. and as for the parts i haven't taken any pics yet

jeff1000man 12-05-2008 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by StraightJacket (Post 2753408)
Alright I just got back from Nabers and we have a mold starting. Not mold on it since it has been sitting there so long but an Actual mold of the hull. He said he should have the rest of it on by the end of next week and then start the frame to support it.

I just need him to do a few other things before I bring it to the shop and start to rig it . I hope to have it by the middle of January .

On top of that, dad pulled the trigger and bought all of the #4 stuff from Brad. So now i don't have to worry about him stealing it of my Fountain when I 'm not around. So this means i have a bunch of TRS stuff that needs to go. 4 drives , 3 fresh gimbles, 2 inner gimbles, trim rams, Trim Tabs, And 2 Huber 1050 plug in transmissions. all have under 30 hours an them

What we can't PM you anymore?

StraightJacket 12-05-2008 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 2753440)
What we can't PM you anymore?

No I stopped paying. I'm on serious now to .

e-mail is [email protected]

tony manzella 12-05-2008 03:29 PM

C O O L !

Originally Posted by StraightJacket (Post 2753408)

BOUT TIME !! Keep cracking the WHIP !!and not the whip cream. :ernaehrung004: :evilb::cool-smiley-027::evilb: