Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   So Who's Going to the Races this Weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/214279-so-whos-going-races-weekend.html)

StrikinLightnin 08-04-2009 04:01 PM

So Who's Going to the Races this Weekend?

Sounds like it's going to be a blast this weekend at the Superboat races out of Michigan City.
Haven't been out a lot this year because the weather just wasn't there for me to justify running the boat.
This weekend looks like summer finally arrives.
Haven't seen all the offshore people around like when the club was just a grass roots entity........hum hum
I'll be at MC on the weekend so if you see Strikin'Lightnin'
I'll be givin' you a wave hello...:flag:

sommerfliesby 08-04-2009 05:57 PM

Waved at you on Sunday at Boater's dude! Michelle and I will be there this weekend for sure.

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-04-2009 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2924952)
Waved at you on Sunday at Boater's dude! Michelle and I will be there this weekend for sure.

Mike what Hotel you guys staying at ?????

Hit the Frankfort cruise night party tomorrow :drink:

MarkSmith 08-04-2009 08:23 PM

I will be there Saturday.

I will be going by land on Saturday. No where to park the boat and nothing to see on the water.

AO31 08-04-2009 08:44 PM

:drink:We'll be making noise there all weekend:drink:

Little Tommy 08-04-2009 09:26 PM

Tenatively, Kathy and I will be going. Still trying to find out where we can dock the boat for Saturday night..We Will be boating down from Milwaukee early Saturday morning. Anyone from Chicago planning on boating over there together?? If so would like to join the group!! LT 262-206-7068

sommerfliesby 08-05-2009 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2924962)
Mike what Hotel you guys staying at ?????

Hit the Frankfort cruise night party tomorrow :drink:

We'll be staying at HOTEL FONTAINE!

That is...in the cabin of our boat in Marina Shores in Burns Ditch. My plan is to be in the water on Friday, hang at Boater's all day, go the party Friday night, be on the water Sat hangin' out around MC or NB, go to MC by truck Sat night, and then be on the water watching the races on Sunday.

Tommy- I'm pretty sure T-dock will be running over out of Hammond on Sunday, but as for places to stay...your best bet is most likely Marina Shores like I'm doing. Michigan City and New Buffalo are booked up.

Payton 08-05-2009 05:45 AM

We'll be there all weekend. I locked up a place at Bridge Inn last January.
Mike, I may see you at Boaters on Friday. I am taking some nephews up with me.

boatfreak 08-05-2009 08:17 AM

We will be up late Friday night and be there all weekend. We are also staying at Bridge Inn thanks to Mark.:ernaehrung004:

StrikinLightnin 08-05-2009 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2924952)

We waved back at ya Bro
Idled over to the blowout so Deb and I could capture the moment..........HA

Spoda be a hot one this weekend... WWoooo HHoooo