Trip advice I'm headed to Mitcher T from Mississippi to Middleville, Michigan >

Trip advice I'm headed to Mitcher T from Mississippi to Middleville, Michigan

Notices

Trip advice I'm headed to Mitcher T from Mississippi to Middleville, Michigan

Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Trip advice I'm headed to Mitcher T from Mississippi to Middleville, Michigan

I'm in Mississippi headed north on I 55 N.Leaving Thru night. Then hit I 57 then taking a right at Chicago then on I 94 to Mitcher T in Middleville, Michigan,

Do you all have any advice going up there? To me it looks like not much going on along I 57.Then on I 94 looks congested. Thanks for any suggestions.
Rob

Map

.http://www.mitchertcustompainting.com/

Attached Thumbnails Trip advice I'm headed to Mitcher T from Mississippi to Middleville, Michigan-mississipe-road-trip.jpg  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 09-02-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have fun

Mitches place is the most laid back operation you will ever see

Mitch will roll out the comfortable rug and you can sit in his office with the dogs and enjoy a laid back atmosphere

Mitch is a great guy and a great painter

You having the Hustler redone ?? Are you towing the boat down there?? I will see Mitch this week as well,not sure if he is coming here or i am headed over to his place. I would love to see your boat if i go his way. We are less than an hour away from each other It is always fun hanging with Mitch and his crew

Last edited by boatme; 09-02-2009 at 04:59 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:31 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Tell him OB said Hi !!!!

Hey,,, bring that old broken fiberglass tonneu cover with ya if you wanna sell it !!!!!

Ill be running out there after the holiday
Old 09-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

94 east bound is down to 2 lanes because of construction for about 15 miiles or so, not a big deal. The most traffic you will ecounter will be where 65 and 94 intersect.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Talking

Originally Posted by obnoxus
Tell him OB said Hi !!!!

Hey,,, bring that old broken fiberglass tonneu cover with ya if you wanna sell it !!!!!

Ill be running out there after the holiday

I just put the new one on last night, the old one fits better, they changed them,hey shoot me a email Ill send ya some picks of the damage let ya know everything on it.its a x2000 with the scissor hinges,brand new shocks.I had just had to painted 2 weeks before it took flight. $500.00

I can bring it back when I go pick the boat in 2-3 weeks,.Mitch said he can knock it out in 2 weeks,but Ive added some other custom stuff.We will be there Friday.
Rob

Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Talking

Originally Posted by boatme
Have fun

Mitches place is the most laid back operation you will ever see

Mitch will roll out the comfortable rug and you can sit in his office with the dogs and enjoy a laid back atmosphere

Mitch is a great guy and a great painter

You having the Hustler redone ?? Are you towing the boat down there?? I will see Mitch this week as well,not sure if he is coming here or i am headed over to his place. I would love to see your boat if i go his way. We are less than an hour away from each other It is always fun hanging with Mitch and his crew
Yea its been at Aqua Fiberglass here in town since Dec 3rd.they told me 2 months,they had sanded on each panel so it all would have to be done,Aug It wasn't finished and I had to pay to get it out of there I had gave them a big payment in June then they quit working on it,My screw up!! after July first I just wanted it back no matter what,It got nasty.It turned out to be a small project ,then it turned into a screwing,I took it to far down,Pretty much I gutted it,Interior,pulled engines again,I changed out all the transom Assembly's,rebuilt drives,After I got it back I started searching around and knew I wanted a big name painter that was a professional shop and a Good reputation!!That way it would be done Right and in a timely manor. Mitch seems to be a good guy,I think he will take care of me,He has a idea what I went thru,He said he's dealt with picky people before: and he would go back over the other guys work.(Aqua fiberglass said sand scratches are normal in paint/clear)Ive missed this hole year because of a Mississippi so called paint and fiberglass shop,I'm towing it my self.Google maps says 14 hours,Mitch said 17.

Thanks for the info.
Rob

Old 09-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can always stop by PIER 57. We,re right off hwy 57. in CounceTN.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just met up with Mitch a few minutes ago he had some stuff he needed me to do for him

He is still working hard

If you are good you have work I hope he stays busy

Strip you are going to the right guy
Old 09-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 213 Likes on 110 Posts

Mitch is one of the best out there,i'm sure you will be happy with his work,he just got done with a couple of our boats and they look great!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I'm in Mississippi headed north on I 55 N.Leaving Thru night. Then hit I 57 then taking a right at Chicago then on I 94 to Mitcher T in Middleville, Michigan,

Do you all have any advice going up there? To me it looks like not much going on along I 57.Then on I 94 looks congested. Thanks for any suggestions.
Rob

Map
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maps&r...N&hl=en&tab=wl

.http://www.mitchertcustompainting.com/

What day are you looking to be in Middleville ?
Few Hot Rod OSO'rs around here

Jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.