Notices

My New Boat

Old 11-06-2009, 01:13 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice challenger ya got there. My brother Dennis, and I started a group of 8 second wheelstanding doorslammers this year. It's called the (MSSM), Midwest Super Stock Mafia. Here is a video I took of a dozen of our cars at Byron last month. We currently have about 40 cars in our group, and it looks like your Dodge would fit right into the mix. LOL
Sorry for the hijack of your thread, , You're gonna really like that Cig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvIM4__CTGY
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen you guys run, its a cool group of cars. I used to run with the Modified Super Street group but it just got to be to expensive to try and be competitive. I'm in the process of putting the car back together but that's gonna take a little longer now.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You gonna have that Fountain out next year? I didn't see you out at all last season. That thing sounds awesome!
Old 11-06-2009, 09:36 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Below is a pic from Super Chevy 09 @ Rt 66. We've got a somewhat kind of a problem getting cars into our group other than chevys. LMAO We've got a couple 68/69 original Hemi darts, a 66 coronet with a 522" Indy motor, and possibly another mopar that might run with us next year, Chriss D' Salvo that ran the Sparticus Dodge's, might be building a new car for next season.

I spent soo much time at the drag strips this summer, I rarely had time so get on the water. And when I did, I ran a Cigarette more than the Fountain. Did'nt take out the Fountain til late in the summer, maybe late august or so, but the first time out, running it up to speeds, it still peeled off a girls string bikini top that was riding in the back. So, I guess it's still got what it takes. LMAO
3 times out in the Fountain, 4 times out in a Cig, all when we were'nt racing the chevelle. Not like my usual out every weekend on the water. Plus, this summer was'nt very boater friendly anyway.
Attached Thumbnails My New Boat-dennis.jpg  
www.chicagopowerboat.com