Anyone use Brad Penn racing oil >

Anyone use Brad Penn racing oil

Notices

Anyone use Brad Penn racing oil

Old 03-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
How does the 20/50 Brad Penn Oil compare to the current GT Kendall that is available.
I been using the Kendall Titanium lately, cant say how it compares to the brad penn stuff, but always heard the brad penn is top of the line oil. I was at a "Pilot" truck stop the other day, and they had the kendall titanium for 2.99 a qt, but no 20w50. Been reading some good stuff about the Amsoil oil too. I try not to get to involved in the oil debates though. My school of thought is oil change frequency is where i put my trust in. I change my oil at 10 hours. With the blower motors, fuel dilution and water vapors are what worries me. I notice on mine, after about 6-7 hours, the oil on the dipstick begins to have a slight fuel odor.

In the the big rigs, its common to drop the oil pans and see bearings looking like new after 800,000 miles or more. Most of these guys are running fleet oil. The key here i think is the large capacity of the oil system, and maintainance intervals. My 12 Liter diesel just turned 30,000 hours, and still holds 30psi at 600 rpm hot. Dragging 80,000 lbs and running 32psi of boost for all those miles is quite a load on them!
Old 03-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
I've taught the neighbor how to mind his own business last summer when he got arrested by a friend of mine who is a northern Ill game warden. I just stood by my boat in my driveway, and laughed at him when they took him away.

It's called "payback"
Now that's what I'm talking about. Way to go Frank!!

My buddy has some A-Hole neighbors like that. A few years back a buddy of mine built a new house here in the city. Next door was a old run down house, with nobody living in it. The guy who owned the old house kept trying to talk my buddy into buying it, and tearing it down, as if my buddy was a developer. My buddy kept telling him how nice it would be, but he couldnt afford to buy it. Time went by, and the guy kept complaining about how my buddy's new house construction ruined his concrete walkway that runs along side the house. which, the concrete was old and broken up as it was. After a while, my buddy got fed up with this guy, always trying to squeeze money out of him, and making threats. He explained to the guy, that if he really wanted to be a Dik, the old houses walkway was halfway on his property line. After going back and forth for a few months, one day the guy starts reading my buddy's grandmother the riot act about the whole thing, literally yelling and name calling. My buddy comes home, and his grandmother tells him the story. Well, my buddy had enough of this guy. He had a surveyor come out, and then the fence company. He put up a wrought iron fence around his house. Now that guys walkway that he was worried about, went from being 4ft wide, to about 18" wide. It was all legally done. Now try and sell your old run down house when there is no side yard access other than thru the house!

The guy actually went to the sun times, and it was front page news! He had no legal rights, so he figured he would call the news, and start up all this $hit how my buddy is politcally connected and mafia! Lol, it is so far from the truth, along with the story that was told to the suntimes. Bottom line, fence is still there 2 years later, and the guy hasnt sold that house. Too many A-holes out there who need a hobby.