bad influence offshore SHIRTS

Notices

bad influence offshore SHIRTS

Old 05-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default bad influence offshore SHIRTS

bad influence shirts...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be putting in another order May 17th. If you wanna represent in the bad influence offshore colors this summer, just let me know.

I am attaching an order form on here...all ya gotta do is fill it out and drop me an email at mike(at)diagrind.com or pm me on here, I will respond when I get the order to confirm. Payment is cash, check, or drinks at the bar. You send me the money, I send you the stuff.

t-shirts are white ring-spun cotton with garment-printed graphic in your choice of color. Large skull logo sublimated across the front of the shirt with "bad influence offshore" scripted on it, "tabs up, drives out, throttles down....are you under the influence?" on the back...$15.

Women's tank-tops in white or pink with red printing "bad influence" and skull across chest...$15

Black fleece jackets with b.i.o. logo and your name embroidered...$45.

C'mon and do it...you know you wanna be under the influence!

Order form follows....just copy it and paste it into an email and send it to mike(at)diagrind.com or send me a pm.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Oh-so-simple bad influence Order Form

T-Shirt $15 – ringspun 100% cotton WHITE shirt. Specify COLOR of printing desired

Tank Top $15 – specify WHITE or PINK (printing in red)

Fleecy Jacket $45 – BLACK, specify name to be embroidered

JUST FILL IN THE REQUIRED INFO:

T-SHIRT(S): HOW MANY?

WHAT SIZE(S)?

WHAT COLOR PRINTING?

TANK TOP(s): HOW MANY?

WHAT SIZE(S)?

WHITE OR PINK?

FLEECE JACKET(S): HOW MANY?

WHAT SIZE(S)?

NAME?

Please send the order form back to mike(at)diagrind.com. I will respond to every email with a confirmation and a total cost…if you don’t get a response, call me at seven-oh-eight-three-seven-three-two-nine-seven-three.