Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northern Illinois Offshore Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club-137/)
-   -   Money or????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northern-illinois-offshore-club/75153-money.html)

Payton 03-29-2004 08:20 PM

Ian, you are right. Kinda makes you wonder who is running things now.:confused: :confused:

Payton 03-29-2004 08:23 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE

Originally posted by Payton

It's only a little lake, maybe we could just yel real loud.

Hey Mark,That's an ufair advantage.....Your're taller than the rest of us short sh-ts,so your voice might carry farther:D :p
Steve, I am alittle more in the middle of the lake too.

Hmmmmm... maybe I could charge some $$ for yelling at people. Um, I mean yelling to people. Could be a way to afford that New Chief. :) :cool:

MarkSmith 03-29-2004 09:13 PM

Lucy,
Are you and Magnum going to Hammond on Saturday?
Mark Smith

candyman35 03-29-2004 10:11 PM

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
Yes I deleted it, according to OSO they said they have not blocked anyones membership, so I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

Donna

Not what I heard. :confused: Jack said he couldn't log on to OSO. I guess there were series of emails from Cashbrain to OSO. It went back and forth and then POOF! The real shame it's all over the "War Party" thread being moved. :( The heck with this Apache stuff lets just boat and have fun.

Dan

If anyone knows more tell us. I

PatriYacht 03-30-2004 04:34 PM

Unfortunately, his afiliation with Apache has made him some enemies, some of whom reside on this board. His effort to promote Apache Warparty seems to have really got them p.o. If all of these other people are such great sportsmen, why have they never put together an event like this? I give Jack a lot of credit for organizing these events.

Doug 03-30-2004 09:47 PM

Someone e-mailed me the posts that started all the controversy and I just don't understand why it went this far. This is the second time a friend of mine has been banned from OSO and all they are guilty of is making sure we get the most enjoyment out of what we LOVE " Boating " No matter what kind of boat, size or power. I'm not going to ramble I just thought this was The United States Of America where we have or is it had the Freedom of Speech. Just my $.02, Doug

10x 03-30-2004 11:23 PM

Doug..... could'nt agree with you more. I think that there are just a few idiots around that still think that they're still in their "native land".

Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE 03-31-2004 07:35 AM

As of right now,It's doubtfull that we'll be able to make the Sat. party.:( Unlees I ignore most of the Indiana driving laws and speed limits:D ;)
Is there anyone going ,that can post the details for those of us that might not attend?????
Thanks
Steve

PatriYacht 03-31-2004 09:10 AM

Laws? We don't need no stinking laws!:D

candyman35 03-31-2004 10:40 AM

Originally posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
As of right now,It's doubtfull that we'll be able to make the Sat. party.:( Unlees I ignore most of the Indiana driving laws and speed limits:D ;)
Is there anyone going ,that can post the details for those of us that might not attend?????
Thanks
Steve

COPS Season Opener
Cops has been a not-for-profit organization since its inception and an asset to the Great Lakes area for networking and conducting events...
COPS is having the season opening party at the beautiful Hammond Yacht Club,Hammond,Indiana.
Time is 7 Pm
Buffet Dinner($20) Chicken,Pork w/ stuffing,mashed potatos,corn,salad and rolls.I will bring a cake as well as another member for desert
All are welcome to come(even your non-boating friends)
Need a head count by Friday....
Please feel free to call me at 773-209-8301 or email me at :
[email protected]
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone there....