1987 39Ft Ocean Express With arnesons

Notices

1987 39Ft Ocean Express With arnesons

Old 05-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 39Ft Ocean Express With arnesons

Hi guys,

Long time OSO member, my buddy has this Ocean Express, they have it listed as an APACHE but I don't believe that's correct. Thing looks pretty cool, Check it out.

Located in St Pete Florida

he wants 65K PM me if interested

Alex

Last edited by limegreenstare28; 05-28-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Buyers beware
I hate to be this guy but I feel if there are any interested buyers they should know some things before they waste their time.

The boat has probably changed hands since I looked at it but I’m sure there are still some things that are flawed, feel free to correct me if they have been fixed.

I live in Michigan and flew to Florida to buy the boat. Plane ticket, rental car, hotel, etc. I talked to the owner at the time and the guy that was trying to sell it for him. I asked every question under the sun and felt like it would be a good buy based on the answers.

Upon arrival there was Saran Wrap around one of the drives to keep it from leaking. There is soft spots in the deck around the rub rail. When stepping down into the cuddy on both sides the floor is spongy. Went for a “test ride” and we never even got on plane - port motor would not run. I could have bought this boat March of 2018 for 35k and even after the time and money I had invested I walked away from it.

It appears that some graphics have been added to the sponsons up front so maybe it has been worked on and all of those issues fixed - I just would hate for someone to go through the same experience I had.

If your buddy has fixed the boat 100% and I am just spreading rumors please let me know I will delete my post. Like I said I don’t want to bash you or your friend but I would rather call a spade a spade than for someone to go check the boat out and think it’s in great shape to only arrive and see it’s true shape that it is in.

-Ross