Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Offshore Super Series (OSS) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss-192/)
-   -   Calling Out Motley!!! (come on Hammer!!!!) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss/128916-calling-out-motley-come-hammer.html)

Popeyes 05-01-2006 06:08 AM

Calling Out Motley!!! (come on Hammer!!!!)

Ron the "HAMMER" Roman e-mailed me yesterday as I asked him would he provide me with the 14 to five odds at Pickwick that the poll reflected. He e-mailed me he would give me 50-1 odds for him to win! I will take even for one thousand dollars just to keep it fun. The only thing is he has to join OSO to respond publicly. I know for a fact he reads the threads on OSO. Mike Tomlinson can hold the money till after the race. ALL OSSCL boats are welcome to bet (and any others who come) r :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: rumor has it there could be up to 11 boats. Come on Bro's we can't let the Wild Bunch (SVL's) beat us by #'s! Could be over 10K in addition to prize $. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Pete B 05-01-2006 06:20 AM

Re: Calling Out Motley!!! (come on Hammer!!!!)

Pickwick is going to be one hell of a race in all classes!!!!!

Good Luck Stan.

sroman6489 05-01-2006 07:10 AM

ITS HAMMERTIME!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT THE BELT, COME AND GET IT!....STRAP THE GLOVES ON TIGHT FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE.. IF YOU CANT KEEP UP DONT STEP UP!
AND NOW FOR YOUR BET..........ARE YOU GONNA PAY THAT IN BREASTS OR WINGS?(I PREFER DRUMSTICKS-SPICY)
I SUGGEST YOU GET RID OF YOUR MIRRORS AND CAMERAS SO YOU DONT CHOKE AGAIN WHEN THE BIG SILVER ***** IS BEARING DOWN ON YOUR ASS

HAMMER OUT :cool:

BRUCE SEROFF 05-01-2006 07:19 AM

:eek: :eek:

berns29scarab 05-01-2006 08:18 AM

WOW...that was strong

Popeyes 05-01-2006 08:29 AM

Just bring the money Yankee!!! No checks just cash. :D
Oh yeah, at least you know where I will be looking at you from! Remember who rules the jungle!

ANIMALS!!!!!!!

AugiePensa 05-01-2006 08:30 AM

Oh $hit! :blaster:

orss 05-01-2006 08:47 AM

:cool: :D :evilb:

Originally Posted by Popeyes
Just bring the money Yankee!!! No checks just cash. :D
Oh yeah, at least you know where I will be looking at you from! Remember who rules the jungle!

ANIMALS!!!!!!!

Maximus 05-01-2006 08:59 AM

You guys got me PUMPED!!!!! Sounds like Stans got a new recipe.!!!!

What about PAGE?? Could Peppers have something up their sleeve?

dan lawrence 05-01-2006 09:00 AM

They got ATM machines in Tenn?

Oh Yeah baby!

Dan