Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS. >

Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.

Notices

Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.

Old 05-22-2006, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.

Steve and his posse went above and beyond to make Ft Myers a fantastic event. From the Drivers welcome dinner at the Holiday Inn to the big stage awards at the dry pits it was evident that a huge amount of planning and money was sunk into this venue. On the course Steve and Joey are fierce competitors and off the course class acts that are hard to follow. I am glad we spend the majority of time together off the course because these guys wear me out
Really thanks to them and their resources we will have our boat ready for Puerto Rico. After the presentation the Promoters made in Ft Myers at the drivers meeting this is one I REALLY do not want to miss. Oh yeah and thanks to the "Crew" for the high pressure rinse I will try and return the favor
SW
Old 05-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,727 Likes on 3,793 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.

Stan,
you make everyone feel at home in the pits with all the food, drinks, its awesome being around such good people. I hate the fact we only have one winner a race.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you to Steve and Stan! You guys are never about yourself, always others first. Steve that was a great event and also a big thank you to AMF as always...it's not often I can go away to work my butt off and come home weighing more!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

Big thanks to HOOTERS, POPEYES and AMF for bringing the party to the pits........this has been the most enjoyable year yet and we only had two races. Close racing lots of competition in all classes............"you just can't make this **** up!" Offshore is at a new level all the we around thanks to great people like Steve Page, Stan Ware and John Haggin & Staff.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:17 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Ditto the above. Steve (Hooters), the OSS officials, Stan (Popeyes) and many more did an amazing job during the Ft. Meyers event. Thanks to all!
Old 05-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Registered

Another GREAT event because of the hard work of Steve, Jon, John Rochelle, Lisa, Toni, Celest and many many others!!! As always, you all my Ft. Myers one of the best stops on the tour...

Ben

PS: GREAT food & drinks too...
Old 05-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Registered

wow
Attached Thumbnails Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.-steve_amf-girls_005501.jpg  
Old 05-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Registered

some soical shots
Attached Thumbnails Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.-social_4714.jpg   Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.-social_4712.jpg   Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.-social_4710.jpg  

Old 05-23-2006, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Would like to thank Steve Page and the whole staff what a great job.A big thank you to the the OSS safety team when our boat filled with gas and fumes my self and Steve passed out and they were the best in getting us out under the worst circumstances.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Super event anda big thank you to all involved. How could you not be impressed with 750 spectator boats sitting in the water as you came over that bridge.

Just awesome

Marc
AMF Offshore

Quick Reply: Thanks to Steve Page and Ft Myers & OSS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.