Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Offshore Super Series (OSS) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss-192/)
-   -   Yoo Hoo Crew!!!! We're waiting for you!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss/137753-yoo-hoo-crew-were-waiting-you.html)

Popeyes 08-12-2006 10:33 PM

Yoo Hoo Crew!!!! We're waiting for you!!

Hammer & Hollywood,

Rumor has it that you will be down to fighting weight for Orange Beach. Bring your lunch!!! :D I own a piece of your beotch and I carried it with me to the line in St Clair. It might have been a piece of her heart! We got the gris gris from the SOUTH goin on. :evilb: The war of Northern aggression ain't over!!! The SOUTH just keeps on Rising! ! Just come try to take it back (The Belt) :eek: (" BOY"!) :D How can you refuse an invitation with such SOUTHERN hospitality?

Animal & Snake

racesdad 08-13-2006 02:59 AM

Re: Yoo Hoo Crew!!!! We're waiting for you!!

beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you might get it from somewhere you dont expect.....................................you to crew
ps you owe me a boat washing boys :evilb: :D :eek:

Popeyes 08-13-2006 06:23 AM

We'll just have to start singin "the Yanks are coming" just :D :eek: :D remember , the Mason Dixon line is about 500 miles north of Orange Beach. This ain't Atlanta and ya'll aint Sherman! But don't worry we grind up "Peppers" for our chicken.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-13-2006 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Popeyes
Hammer & Hollywood,

Rumor has it that you will be down to fighting weight for Orange Beach.

Animal & Snake

Does this mean they won't be running the 400#'s of added weight ? :confused:

Does this also mean that the Crew didn't pack it in and go P-Class racing for the rest of the season? :confused:

I sure hope they show up for OB!

mbowers 08-13-2006 07:22 PM

Oh boy! I'm gonna make some popcorn! :evilb:

racesdad 08-14-2006 07:08 AM

here kitty, kitty, kittty. come on back home

sroman6489 08-14-2006 08:37 AM

silence is a killer!

hammer :evilb:

racesdad 08-14-2006 08:40 AM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
ok :rolleyes:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-14-2006 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by sroman6489
silence is a killer!

hammer :evilb:

The sound of silence sounds to me like you are preparing for Orange Beach!

C'mon Scott......... We know you want to....... :drink:

Popeyes 08-14-2006 06:51 PM

S.B.D.? :D BTW Michael, I would never turn my back on or 'COUNT YOU OUT"!!!