Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Offshore Super Series (OSS) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss-192/)
-   -   Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss/154996-firestorm-turbines-must-go-racing.html)

DriverofDonzi 04-02-2007 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by rocketboat (Post 2078752)
Great! Get me contact info and we will see what happens!!

(Are you current on "Solidworks" ?? I might have a project or two you might be interested in... where do you work now?)

SOlidWorks?!?!?!?! I have some experiences with SolidWorks but I LOVE UNIGRAPHICS!

J-Bonz 04-02-2007 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by rocketboat (Post 2078752)
Great! Get me contact info and we will see what happens!!

(Are you current on "Solidworks" ?? I might have a project or two you might be interested in... where do you work now?)

I am Currently job searching now since I graduate May12th. I do have solidworks experience and am curently taking an FEA course using COSMOS. Shoot me an email, I look forward to talking with you. Here's my contact info

[email protected]

Jr.

J-Bonz 04-02-2007 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi (Post 2078619)
Rocketboat-

Sounds good to me!!!!!

Thought u would like to know more about me...My name is Chris and is from Michigan. I am hard-hearing guy and is trying to create a new team for Super Vee Class but the major problem is that I dont have any money to get team started, boat, trailer, truck, props, u name it.....
I am attempting to become first deaf driver to race with Offshore boat racing. I would like to discuss with you for any more information.
I am sure you prefer that way but I rather have throttleman being hearing and deal with communication with crews via walkie talkie or whatever that is heh :)

Good Luck with Reaching those goals Chris

DriverofDonzi 04-02-2007 01:13 PM

Rocketboat-

If you want to...Maybe you, me, and JR can discuss via AIM????

Let me know :)

J-Bonz 04-02-2007 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi (Post 2078834)
Rocketboat-

If you want to...Maybe you, me, and JR can discuss via AIM????

Let me know :)

Cool....................... :)

rocketboat 04-02-2007 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by J-Bonz (Post 2078848)
Cool....................... :)

does anyone have windows live messenger?? or is that not so good.... [email protected]

DriverofDonzi 04-02-2007 06:36 PM

J-Bonz and Rocketboat-

Do you want to set a meeting to discuss via online or what???

Chris

rocketboat 04-02-2007 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi (Post 2079211)
J-Bonz and Rocketboat-

Do you want to set a meeting to discuss via online or what???

Chris

you guys around 9pm (toronto,Philly, florida time) tonight? and how/where to connect.??

DriverofDonzi 04-02-2007 07:03 PM

Rocketboat-

Check your email

J-Bonz 04-02-2007 07:07 PM

All I have is email and yahoo chat guys.