Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Offshore Super Series (OSS) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss-192/)
-   -   is st louis the only way to go for flying in to loto? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss/216927-st-louis-only-way-go-flying-loto.html)

SCRAPMAN1 09-16-2009 09:11 AM

is st louis the only way to go for flying in to loto?

looks pretty far away best i can tell there is no other option- is there?

Aqua Banshee 09-16-2009 11:23 AM

Can also sometimes fly into Branson, or Springfield, from Tampa or Sarasota. I forget what one has the best price. Jenni flew one way to Sarasota $109. Might get Jenni to pick ya up if your lucky.

Racegirl3 09-16-2009 06:32 PM

We flew into Kansas City a few years ago cuz it was cheaper than St Louis but its still a haul to get to LOTO .....

SCRAPMAN1 09-16-2009 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee (Post 2953776)
Can also sometimes fly into Branson, or Springfield, from Tampa or Sarasota. I forget what one has the best price. Jenni flew one way to Sarasota $109. Might get Jenni to pick ya up if your lucky.

thanks mark - that would be pretty lucky if shed pick me up! :evilb: appreciate the info!

SCRAPMAN1 09-16-2009 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2954154)
We flew into Kansas City a few years ago cuz it was cheaper than St Louis but its still a haul to get to LOTO .....

thanks for the reply im workin on cheapest rez. now!

Jesse James 09-16-2009 10:46 PM

if you are heading towards horny toad the stl airport is the easiest and closest, i also usually find it cheaper 9 out of 10 times.....maybe try to get a pubble jumper into colombia missouri or springfield missouri...just drove up from loto today to fly out of stl it was $ 40 cheaper than kansas city for the same destination...

Pete B 09-17-2009 06:40 AM

flying in thursday nite to STLouis, let me know if you need a ride, flying Delta out of Tampa, returning early Monday morning.

I have been there the last 2 years and its not that bad of a ride.

Racegirl3 09-17-2009 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James (Post 2954399)
if you are heading towards horny toad the stl airport is the easiest and closest, i also usually find it cheaper 9 out of 10 times.....maybe try to get a pubble jumper into colombia missouri or springfield missouri...just drove up from loto today to fly out of stl it was $ 40 cheaper than kansas city for the same destination...

Guess it depends on where you're flying from... or to :D Kansas City is still cheaper from Ohio .. not that it matters since nobody from here is going :(

EBGLEAF 09-18-2009 11:08 AM

LOTO airport runs

Cheaptickets.com has had some good rates flying in to the closest LOTO airport, Springfield, MO. Rent a car, and it's
@ 1 1/2 hour drive. Regional jet service is good there.

bajaholic 09-18-2009 01:07 PM

Columbia,MO is also an alternative.

We have found that they are generally less money than Springfirld, it too is only a little over an hour from LOTO.

This being said...check ST Louis though, my brother is flying in from Orlando, arriving Thursday, leaving Monday, his tickets were 165.00 round trip. He booked through www.cheapoair.com, and is flying AirTrans. But he did have to rent a car, and it is a 2.5 hour drive each way!