Baja Marine Display on Floating Dock HI#58-61 at the Bahia Mar

Notices

Baja Marine Display on Floating Dock HI#58-61 at the Bahia Mar

Old 10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja Marine Display on Floating Dock HI#58-61 at the Bahia Mar

You're Invited!

Please come by the Baja Marine display on Floating Dock HI # 58-61 at the Bahia Mar during the Ft Lauderdale Boat Show (October 25 - 29) to see our latest models. We will have our recently introduced 247 Islander, 278 Performance, and 335 Performance available for viewing. All three models are new for 2008 and feature the latest in performance and style. From a family-friendly runabout, to a maneuverable and sporty cuddy cabin, to a spacious and well-appointed performance cruiser, these boats will appeal to a wide variety of boaters, so come and check out the latest from Baja!

I will be available at the docks on Thursday and Friday during the show to answer any questions or the salespeople from our local dealer Fastboats will be happy to assist you. If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me either via e-mail or phone.

Press releases have been distributed on these new models. If you would like one resent, please let me know, or these are available in the media area at www.bajamarine.com High resolution images are available on our imagebank:

www.bajaimages.com
user name: baja
password: speed!

**NEW: You can now access the imagebank directly from our web site at www.bajamarine.com. Got to About Baja - Download Images. Note that the user name and password are still required.***

Look forward to seeing you in Ft Lauderdale!
Attached Thumbnails Baja Marine Display on Floating Dock HI#58-61 at the Bahia Mar-335.jpg   Baja Marine Display on Floating Dock HI#58-61 at the Bahia Mar-278.jpg