Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Offshoreonly Industry News (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshoreonly-industry-news-100/)
-   -   Deep Impact Announces New Sales Director (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshoreonly-industry-news/234301-deep-impact-announces-new-sales-director.html)

KennyOffShore 07-08-2010 02:03 PM

Deep Impact Announces New Sales Director

Powerboat manufacturer appoints industry veteran Tim Gallagher as Sales Director

MIAMI BEACH, FL – (July 1, 2010) – Deep Impact, the Miami-based manufacturer of high-performance powerboats, has appointed seasoned executive Tim Gallagher to assist with the 12 year-old brand’s restructuring and long-term growth as Sales Director. Gallagher offers a wealth of boating knowledge and over a decade of business experience, most recently with the renowned Cigarette Racing Team. The latest strategic move by Deep Impact’s Chief Operating Officer Michael Rojas, Gallagher has been brought on to apply his formula for success to help forge the future of the brand.

“As a competitor to Deep Impact, I had been paying close attention to the changes occurring in both their business structure and product improvements,” says Gallagher. “I found that their desire to grow and advance the brand as a whole made our match a perfect fit. It was striking to find a boat builder that looked at its long term success rather than survival on a weekly basis. There are great things to come from Deep Impact and I am truly excited to be a part of the team.”

Born in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, Gallagher spent a large portion of his upbringing boating with his family on the Chesapeake Bay. In 2000, Gallagher graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Management. He began his career in Pennsylvania as a Parts Manager with motorcycle importer Cagiva USA. In 2002, he relocated to South Florida with Sunstream Boat Lifts and eventually become Florida Divisions Manager. A few years later Gallagher began selling boats for Cigarette Racing Team, where he perfected his business skills in the trade. He was ultimately promoted to Sales Director in July of 2005, a role which he successfully fulfilled until June of 2010.

Since acquiring the company in 2008, Rojas has spent his first twelve months observing its culture and influencing outside factors. Over the last year, Rojas has implemented a strategic management and repositioning plan that entails a return to the factory direct sales method, restructuring the supply chain, improved production efficiency and adding three new models to Deep Impact’s seven boat catalog over the next two years. The acquisition of Gallagher as Sales Director has Deep Impact further poised to emerge as leading provider of high-performance, high-end boating solutions. “I am thrilled to welcome Tim Gallagher to the Deep Impact team,” says Rojas. “Beyond his industry contacts, Tim brings with him numerous years of quality marine experience from which Deep Impact can immediately benefit. We are being built in the tradition of legendary boat builders of the past and as a result I can honestly say that Deep Impact is a legend in the making today.”

About Deep Impact:
Deep Impact is a Miami-based renowned manufacturer of high-quality, high-performance sport-fishing powerboats that utilizes the factory direct sales method. With a revolutionary double-step hull, high-tech materials, seamless finish and European design, Deep Impact’s boats offer both superior performance and sublime luxury. For more information, please contact 877.628.9394 or visit www.deepimpactboats.com.