Bishop-wisecarver Hires  Vice President Of Engineering >

Bishop-wisecarver Hires Vice President Of Engineering

Notices

Bishop-wisecarver Hires Vice President Of Engineering

Old 08-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bishop-wisecarver Hires Vice President Of Engineering

Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation, manufacturer of the original DualVeeŽ guide wheel and industry leader in guided motion technology, announced today the hire of Ali Jabbari as Vice President of Engineering. He will have the primary responsibility of overseeing the engineering department for Bishop-Wisecarver with a strong focus on new product designs.

"I joined Bishop-Wisecarver because of its strong history in linear motion, its record of innovation, and its commitment to not only keep up with market trends, but its forward thinking philosophy that encourages out of the box ideas," said Jabbari. "I believe Bishop-Wisecarver is in a unique position to leverage its strong presence in the motion industry by reaching customers with more system level motion technologies and automation needs."

Jabbari holds an undergraduate degree from Northeastern University and a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from University of California, Berkeley. Before joining Bishop-Wisecarver, Jabbari started his career in research engineering, later transitioning to practical engineering during which he worked on next generation lithography machines for Nikon Research Corporation and electromagnetic transducers for Tymphany Corporation. His area of expertise includes motion control, automation and dynamic systems.

"I am very impressed by the depth and breadth of engineering knowledge that Ali brings to our team," said Pamela Kan, president of Bishop-Wisecarver. "He has a great practical sense to engineering that is very reminiscent of how my father looks at engineering, yet, at the same time, he is extremely innovative. It's a very exciting time for Bishop-Wisecarver right now, and I look forward to the next chapter of product development."

For a copy of this press release, click here, or download a PDF version from our website.

For live news and updates, follow Bishop-Wisecarver online at www.twitter.com/bwcnews