Custom Marine Testimonials >

Custom Marine Testimonials

Notices

Custom Marine Testimonials

Old 11-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Custom Marine Testimonials

“CMI is the only real game in town. I have been buying from CMI for over 20 years and continue to be happy with the product they produce for my boats.”
— Peter Hledin, Skater

“Best production headers made — we have used CMI exclusively for over 15 years.”
— Mike Fiore, Outerlimits

“Here at DCB we only use the BEST. That’s why all of our boats have CMI exhaust and components.”
— Dave Hemmingson, DCB

“Ilmor Marine exclusively uses CMI exhaust components on all of our High Performance engines due to the quality we receive from them.”
— Paul Ray / Ian Hawkins, Ilmor

“MTI has been using CMI headers since our inception, helping us to achieve some of the best performance numbers in the market.”
— Randy Scism, MTI

“I proudly distribute, supply all of my engines, and race with Custom Marine exhaust because it is the best exhaust available in the market place.”
— Bob Teague, Teague Custom Marine

“Nor-Tech continues to use CMI exhaust as it is the best available exhaust in the market place and provides our boats with the most performance!”
— Terry Sobo, Nor-Tech

“From the headers and exhaust down to the silencers and mufflers, CMI provides the best products for me to offer my customers when building custom boats. They stand behind their products and always assist us whenever an issue arises on our customers’ boats.”
— Joe LoGiudice, Hustler Powerboats

“We have been using CMI products for well over 10 years with great performance gains and continue to use them in all our
product lines.”
— Wayne Schaldenbrand, Sunsation

“On a recent project Mystic Powerboats Inc. worked with CMI to create an exhaust system in very close quarters through 3D computer solid modeling. In trading design files back and forth with our engineers, CMI created a system that not only fit the boat perfectly but works flawlessly. Being the most technologically advanced exhaust company in the United States makes CMI the only choice for Mystic Powerboats’ high level of
design, engineering and performance.”
— John Cosker, Mystic Powerboats

“We have been using CMI exhaust here at TNT since they first began and have had great success. We use their systems in pleasure boats, poker run boats and race boats and have won many races and championships with the products made by CMI.”
— Johnny Tomlinson, TNT Custom Marine

“After 35 years of building engines and being involved in all facets of the high performance marine industry, I’ve learned to trust the experience and talent generated at CMI. Their ability to engineer and manufacture from the ground up is unprecedented. With CMI, there is no other choice!”
— Keith Eikert and Don Onken, Lightning Performance Group

“We have been using CMI headers for years and found substantial gains on the dyno that translate directly to greatly improved boat performance. For the best results CMI is our choice.”
— Raymond Roberts, Double R Performance

“The high performance engines I engineer and build will only be outfitted with premium, durable products that will ensure my motors out-perform the rest. CMI’s proven ability to create extra horsepower with quality and striking good looks sets them above the rest.”
— Mike D’Anniballe, Sterling Performance

“Our 6.8L engine breathes better through Mast designed, polished stainless high-flow CMI headers.”
— Mast Motorsports

“Custom Marine consistently supplies us with high quality products for our motors that have to withstand the most severe conditions.”
— Dennis Mathe,Innovation Marine Engines

“Ateco only uses the best for all our engines. CMI’s design and manufacturing capabilities allow us to be confident that we
are always achieving maximum horsepower with a dependable stainless exhaust.”
— Bill Lawson, Ateco Engine and Dyno Shop

“For all our exhaust needs, Crockett Marine Engines relies on the Quality, Reliability and Performance of CMI headers.”
— Tyler Crockett, Crockett Marine Engines

“Boostpower’s mission is to Research, Develop and Produce the most sophisticated Marine Engines and EFI products in the Marine Industry. Custom Marine has proven time after time that they have the products that outlast and outperform the rest. Therefore, Boostpower Marine chooses CMI!!”
— Alexi Sahagian, Boostpower USA

“We proudly distribute CMI product because of the quality and reliability.”— Donnie Carter, Offshore Performance Specialities

“Our new 557hp supercharged outboard motor demanded an exhaust system that was compact, corrosion resistant
and lowered backpressure to allow the aggressive power and torque targets to be achieved. We partnered with CMI and were able to design a stainless, tubular exhaust system to meet this goal.” — Rick & Eric Davis, Seven Marine

“Best exhaust systems available in the market place. Boats I have rigged for over 10 years with CMI exhaust have never had a failure.”
— Bruce Baker, Express Engines