Hustler to display 2012 fort lauderdale international boat show >

Hustler to display 2012 fort lauderdale international boat show

Notices

Hustler to display 2012 fort lauderdale international boat show

Old 09-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hustler to display 2012 fort lauderdale international boat show

CALVERTON, NY– Hustler Powerboats is pleased to announce that they will be displaying a 39 Rockit powered by 725 Ilmor engines and Indy drive system in water during the show.

The ultra stable, six-stepped 39 Rockit was designed and engineered to achieve speeds greater than 110 MPH with stock Ilmor power. Hustler’s goals were inspired by the growing demand for safety and stability with the installation of
higher horsepower engine packages.

“We are looking forward to displaying at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this year with the 39 Rockit,” said Paul LoGiudice, Vice President of Marketing and Sales for Hustler Powerboats. “This year was a big year for our 39 Rockit, We have delivered several custom 39’s with twin staggered 1100 hp packages and seen some remarkable speeds on the top end.”

Hustler Powerboats has been delivering, Pound for Pound, Power for Power, Still the Fastest Boats In the World! The Hustler 39 Rockit will be displayed in slip 25 on the H/I dock. Call 631-208-2933 for advance appointments to view the
boat as well as arrange a demo ride.

Hustler Powerboats, a division of Global Marine Power, Inc., manufactures 14 different models in both catamaran and Vee bottom designs, ranging from 21 feet to 50 feet in length. Visit us at www.hustlerpowerboats.com for more information.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my concerns purchasing something on-line claiming to be leather since I have seen my share of bad replicas. I was glad I took a chance to read your detailed blog articles about how to judge a real leather handbag and placed the order. The +++ I received would definitely be a perfect,exact leather replica! I am very pleased and planning to order morebest replica handbags. Thank you