Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Offshoreonly Industry News
Happy to announce the  launch of a completely new MercriuserParts.com web site. >

Happy to announce the launch of a completely new MercriuserParts.com web site.

Notices

Happy to announce the launch of a completely new MercriuserParts.com web site.

Old 03-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Happy to announce the launch of a completely new MercriuserParts.com web site.

BAM Marine of Florida Inc, owner of the popular website MercruiserParts.com is happy to announce the

launch of a completely new MercriuserParts.com web site.

Marc Berman, president of BAM says “Our existing site has served us well since 2001 but, after 15 years

we were well overdue for a change. We are happy to announce the release of our 100% completely new

site built on a 100% completely new platform. In the weeks ahead we will continue to add new features”

According to Marc the new site is:

 Mobile friendly

 Easier to use

 More reliable

 More secure

Features include:

 Real time - live inventory availability

 Serial number parts lookup

 Completely revised and improved navigation

 Easy search

 Quick order

 Reward points

Marc continues “Unlike some of the other sites selling Mercury parts, we are a factory authorized

Mercury Marine Premier Dealer. And more importantly, we only sell genuine Mercury OEM factory

parts, engines, propellers, sterndrives and accessories on our site and have an un-matched inventory of

genuine Mercury products on our shelves. This means the majority of our orders ship the same day”

BAM’s website has long been recognized as a favorite for ordering genuine Mercury, MerCruiser and

Mercury Racing parts.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 934 Likes on 470 Posts

I like the look of it so far...the old site was simple and great to navigate....this one seems to be a little bit cluttered but i think it will work just as good....i do like the preview windows though

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 03-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 159 Likes on 89 Posts

I'm all ears.

Yes, there is a lot more content.

What do you think should go? I was thinking I could lose the featured products for one. The actual lookup function is pretty much the same with the addition of more info on the actual page with the drawing once you get there. Also the serial number lookup just was not there before.

I really appreciate the input!!
Old 03-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 934 Likes on 470 Posts

Mark, if you would like a suggestion then here's mine:
When you log ontot he home page it looks great...then when you click on the "Mercury Marine Parts Look Up Drawings" it gets cluttered.....you could get rid of the "Categories" column on the left along with the "Recently Viewed" and the "Popular Tags" (i never use or even look at those things...dont know about others)
That way it would spread out the drawing categories making them bigger hopefully and be easier to see what you r looking for if your too lazy to read the description above the picture (ya know typical guy stuff just wanting pics LOL )

Featured products on the home page is fine...Maybe a Featured SALE products would be better??? i don't see any issues with that unless you are gonna have trouble keeping up on changing stuff and keeping it current..unless its automated and just posting things randomly.

Other then that its looking nice and fresh

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Last edited by Wally; 03-10-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Hmm, Yes I had thought about doing that. I will make the change over the weekend maybe and see if we can get any more comments.

Another thing we did is eliminate handling charges and added the option to use priority mail for small orders. So that 1 o ring needed to finish a job won't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks for the input!
Old 03-10-2016, 10:55 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,105 Likes on 1,399 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbam
Another thing we did is eliminate handling charges and added the option to use priority mail for small orders. So that 1 o ring needed to finish a job won't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks for the input!
Awesome ! Thanks !
Old 04-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the way it looks....Good Job guys! (and girls)
Old 04-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by SimrekinNC
I like the way it looks....Good Job guys! (and girls)
Thanks!!! We have a few more things to tweak but so far it is working well.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbam
Hmm, Yes I had thought about doing that. I will make the change over the weekend maybe and see if we can get any more comments.

Thanks for the input!
The $15 Postage and handling for two blue drain plugs cost Bam a recent sale. Glad you addressed that issue.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys carry or stock Simrek Multiport Drive Showers?