Notices

SC Wake "Boat Juice"

Old 10-13-2017, 03:11 PM
Administrators

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
Default SC Wake "Boat Juice"

SC Wake "Boat Juice"-sc-wake-logo-good.png

SC Wake has been in the marine business for 10 years detailing and installing marine products including SeaDek, the EVA non-skid boat flooring. Our clients looked to us to help them maintain their investment asking How do I clean my SeaDek? The Answer?

SC Wake has teamed with our supplier/chemist with 50 years of chemical experience to create "Boat Juice" The Official EVA Foam Cleaner.

Safe and effective, non toxic, colorfast, and environmentally friendly. It is so Easy to use! For best results apply to a cool surface. When working in direct sunlight, lightly mist with water after applying. Move around the Boat Juice with a light to hard bristle brush and Rinse. Safe on upholstery, carpet, and bouys too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vte0...ature=youtu.be

Protect your investment! Maintain the gorgeous look of your SC Wake SeaDek installation with SC Wake Boat Juice.

100% Money back guarantee! Made in the USA
$19.99 32 oz spray bottle! Order online at www.SCWake.com

855-SCWake1 [email protected]
SC Wake SeaDek Certified Fabricator and Installers.

SC Wake "Boat Juice"-sc-wake-seadek-boat-juice-platform.jpg

Last edited by IBJoel; 10-16-2017 at 11:43 AM.