Uncle Augie wants you!

Notices

Uncle Augie wants you!

Old 03-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uncle Augie wants you!

Fundraising is on it’s way for the August 11th&12th Point Pleasant, NJ Race. The Jersey Boyz want you to help to try and make this the biggest purse in the history of the Point Pleasant Offshore Race. The Jersey Boyz will donate 10% of all proceeds to a local children’s network. With the help of every racer and race fan, IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Please forward all checks or money orders to The Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing Crews, 799 Rt. 70 West, Brick, NJ 08723. We are currently working on credit card access. For more information contact us at [email protected].

Stay tuned for updates!!!
On behalf of the Jersey Boyz
Augie & Smitty
We thank you.
Attached Thumbnails Uncle Augie wants you!-uncle-augie.jpg  
Old 03-21-2005, 06:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Uncle Augie wants you!

Ok People, here's the scope. The Jersey Boyz would like to attract a load of boats (Race, Pleasure) for OPA's Point Pleasant, NJ Race and the only way to do that is to have a LARGE PURSE so we figured if just about everyone on OSO would donate a least $5.00 each this could be done. We accept any amount, gold, diamonds ect. with 10% going to The Childrens Hospital. Your not only helping put on a hell of an event but your also helping children. Please consider this, Thanks. Augie Oh, Mama Wazzup and her evil sister My Toni Bit$h (The Twisted Sisters) stuck my mug in Uncle Sam's socket.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 03-21-2005 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Put me down for $50 as well.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:28 AM
Registered

Augie, this photo is fabbo! I will definite donate money if you post a photo of you in the shirt I sent you.......come on now...it's for the kids!! love ya Lou x
Old 03-21-2005, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

ANYTHING for a buck! Thanks everyone.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

hey augie i'm gonna stop by smittys this friday and see what he has for me to show some local business owners that i know in the Point and Brick area and see if i can get them to stick there short arms in there deep pockets. And of course you can count me in for a little something as well
Old 03-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Augie:
The Firewater Race Team will donate any and all winnings from the Point race to the charity.
Bob
Old 03-29-2005, 06:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mr Oliver, THANK YOU, AMF OFFSHORE RACING, Big Bill of Taboo Racing, Bernie, PHAMTOM1, Big John from Jersey City THANK YOU ALL. If the purse is there the boats will come!
Old 03-29-2005, 07:38 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How about some corporate sponsorship Augie? I'm a jersey native so I'm in. I'll make a trip up for the weekend.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

YES, We'll take ANYTHING we can get from ANYONE. We figure if we could talk everyone on OSO to donate a minimum of just 5.00 we could have a very large purse, and we only have five(5) classes, possible TV coverage, live radio, ect., ect. and we'll all be helping a great cause, The Childrens Hospital which The Jersey Boyz will donate 10% of whatever comes in to them on behalf of everyone who donated and OSO. Thanks for your intrest. Augie

Quick Reply: Uncle Augie wants you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.