Thank You GLOPRA And Mentor,ohio

Notices

Old 07-11-2006, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On behalf of OPA/The Jersey Boyz we would like to THANK Mark Olewin, Referee, Rich S., Referee, Bob C., Race Control, Patti Wagner, Scoring, Big Bruce Johnson, Medical-Safety, Holly S, Registration, Chris Krall, Doctor on site and of course Mark Walters , President of GLOPRA and everyone else that kept us safe and showed us a GREAT time and a FANTASTIC weekend. You all did a great job and we THANK you all. Thank You Hooters for the Friday Night Free Racers Party.Thank you to the OPA Staff that drove up to Ohio to help out and last but not least, THANK YOU Mark Small for Sponsoring this race. Dinner was GREAT, THANK YOU! We hope to be back next year for more fun and games. Regards and Thanks to all, Augie "The Godfather" Pensa, Eddie "Smitty" Smith and Eddie "The Evil One" Smith.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thank You GLOPRA And Mentor,ohio

Cant say it any better then Augie.

Thanx for everything,
Louietherigger
P-2-6 Strictly Business
Old 07-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Registered

Smitty here on Boomer comp. I would just like to add one thing here. Most of the teams traveled quite a distance to attend this event. Thankyou to all of you who have shown so much support for your organization. I am amazed, at what a great bunch of people are involved. You have to look at this event. Sanctioned and run by OPA. Race control, by Blue Water Offshore, Organized by GLOPRA, Scoring and Registration by Many people who were part of the Silver Cup series. And not a conflict anywhere. Worked like a well oiled machine. UNITED WE RACE!!!!!!!!! Smitty
Old 07-12-2006, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yeah, we have a GREAT group of teams. THANK YOU ALL for spending your weekend with us.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Registered

I could not agree more with Augie or Smitty! It was a pleasure working with everyone from all of the groups. The professionalism and willingness to work together amongst the groups is absolutely amazing and makes for a great, safe, and fun event. I am looking forward to working with everyone in the years to come!!

Thank You Everyone For Your Help and Support.
Look forward to seeing all of you in St. Clair and if anyone needs anything while I'm there just let me know.

Mark L. Walters
GLOPRA President
Old 07-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
On behalf of OPA/The Jersey Boyz we would like to THANK

Chris Krall, Doctor on site

Thanks to all, Augie "The Godfather" Pensa, Eddie "Smitty" Smith and Eddie "The Evil One" Smith.
Thanks for keeping it safe guys. Always enjoy it when I DON'T have to work at the race.

Chris