OPA......Going OFFSHORE >

OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Notices

OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Old 08-18-2006, 10:05 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Ladies and Gentlemen. With the fog messing with Da Boyz in Point Pleasant, We havn't seen the Atlantic Ocean all year. We Pride ourselves as the Kings of the Atlantic. Well let me tell you this. Yesterday I had our final meeting in Ocean City. The stage is set. I walked up to the beach, looked at the surf, The waves were calling......OH Boyz......You aint got nuthin. Who is preparred to knock the Shi# out of those seas? I know I am. The weekend is set with one party after another. The locals are pumped. We have an Army of sponsors to thank for this one. One Guy needs to be Thanked when you all get to Ocean City. Last year in Cambridge There was a 41 Apache sitting in the pits. I walked over to meet the owner, Rob Asner. A local bussiness man from Ocean city. we had a brief conversation and exchanged numbers. Over the winter Rob called and had an interest in bringing Offshore back to Ocean City. I explained that we have always wanted to go back, but had no point of contact there to put it together. Rob put this race on his shoulders, and pulled off the almost impossible. With the help of Sunset marina, Bull on the Beach, Harley Davidson, Wil Lynch, and countless other sponsors, here we are. To what gain of his own? Nothing just a true love for the sport of Offshore. Thankyou Rob. We could not have done it without you. Saddle up bring the wife, the kids, the grandma's. And lots of Quarters for the boardwalk. Ocean City has something for everyone. See you in Ocean City Smitty
Old 08-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Registered

Re: OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Cant wait...it just does not get any better than Ocean City.Thanks in advance for what will be an awesome weekend!
Old 08-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Great job Smitty, the rougher the better!!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice photo Albert, that looks like ME only with short hair!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I am looking forward to some good racing.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:44 PM
oui
Registered

Wow, back to OC, my first race in '01....stuffed it, hooked it and broke it, still managed a 2nd with Walter Piaseki at throttles, after Hurricane Alyson had just blown thru!!! What a great place for a race.......if anyone needs a place to stay, we have a condo there for less than hotel close to everything.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Registered

Team Papa Dukes Will Be In The House Looking To Chace Tyler And That Grumpy Old Man Down
Old 08-19-2006, 01:16 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ocean city it is...i'll be at the atlantic hotel if anyone needs anything please lemme know 732-539-5882 Bernie
Old 08-19-2006, 06:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Finally a race with a wake over 2 inches!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Registered

Re: OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Thats Right Augie

Quick Reply: OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.