Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Hey Smitty/Ron, what's the count in 400? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/160029-hey-smitty-ron-whats-count-400-a.html)

mcmanusoffshore 06-04-2007 08:27 PM

Hey Smitty/Ron, what's the count in 400?

Hey Smitty, Augie or Ron P.

What's the registered boat count so far in the 400 class? I'm toying with pulling the "little" Bounty Hunter to St. Clair unless it sells first. It's running too good to completely sit the year out.

Mike McManus

Wazzup Racing 06-04-2007 08:34 PM

I would say 6 to 8 in St Clair. Sure would love to see you guys. I still watch your documentary, of the trip to Key West. That is priceless. Smitty

louietherigger 06-04-2007 09:15 PM

Hey Mike,
I still wear your tee shirt when we race, It would be great to see you guys. Hope you can come to St.Clair, and oh yeah L.I.
N.Y. in August.:D Louie and the crew

AugiePensa 06-05-2007 04:58 AM

Mike, we expect ya to be there. Why you asking? ome on Bro., ONE MORE TIME!

mcmanusoffshore 06-05-2007 05:30 PM

Smitty, Glad to hear the video is still working (those used for beer coasters didn't hold up so well but we can print more).
I've still got the latest video that recaps the whole 2007 season and our history in production. It's been a long road and I lost ground moving back to Rochester from Chicago.

Louie, I wear yours all the time too....mostly when out robbing mini-marts (tell'em you don't know a thing-a-bout-it).

Augie,
You still got something to run in 400-class? Condo? I could be up for another dance. I'm talking to my wheel-man, Bob Madara and should have a decision shortly.

Hope you guys are trying to sell my boat....it deserves to keep running in OPA! It has won a lot of east coast races not all that long ago.

Take care and thanks
Mike

AugiePensa 06-06-2007 07:01 AM

Mike, we had the best racing! Some close calls too!

louietherigger 06-06-2007 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by mcmanusoffshore (Post 2152162)
Smitty, Glad to hear the video is still working (those used for beer coasters didn't hold up so well but we can print more).
I've still got the latest video that recaps the whole 2007 season and our history in production. It's been a long road and I lost ground moving back to Rochester from Chicago.

Louie, I wear yours all the time too....mostly when out robbing mini-marts (tell'em you don't know a thing-a-bout-it).

Augie,
You still got something to run in 400-class? Condo? I could be up for another dance. I'm talking to my wheel-man, Bob Madara and should have a decision shortly.

Hope you guys are trying to sell my boat....it deserves to keep running in OPA! It has won a lot of east coast races not all that long ago.

Take care and thanks
Mike

Mike , which mini-marts are you talking about? I don't want to hit the same ones! lol. Louie

bk1425 06-06-2007 09:39 AM

Mike,

Many Many fans in St. Clair would love to see you all race. Hope you can make it.

Lee 06-06-2007 08:07 PM

Mike, Blow the dust off that rig and bring it up to St.Clair, just prop it down and run it in P-6 :evilb: :evilb: Remember, it's not how fast you go, it's how fast you get there:drink: That ought to give Tyler and the Duke boys something to think about. :D :evilb:

mcmanusoffshore 06-08-2007 02:40 PM

Boyz,

Madara says do-it! Looks like we'll start gettin it in shape. With only one-race to make my registration fee back, I'm gonna need to keep it to the dash the whole race (no lift'n).

Lee/BK, thanks for the encouragement. I do have to race 400 class, though; dropping down wouldn't feel right.

Ron/Smitty/Augie, still have #405 available? I'll call ya so I can get vinyl straightened out.

Whew..... I think I need a beer.

Mike