Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Thank you to louie and crew! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/167207-thank-you-louie-crew.html)

Donzilla 08-27-2007 12:10 AM

Thank you to louie and crew!

Louie you did a fantastic job with the event! Thanks for inviting us! I hope you can getr done for next year as well!
Oh missed a turn on the way home Brooklyn is really pretty at night and staten Island well it saveed me some miles anyway
Thanks again great job!
JIm

louietherigger 08-27-2007 12:25 AM

Hey Jim,
Thank you for coming, Mayor Pontieri said we are on for next year! Having so many boats at the first race kinda scared me, but you guys are all pro's and I can't thank everyone enough. A couple of dreams came true for me this week end, 1st I got to play guitar in the band shell with JC and a couple kick azz musicians, then on Sunday I got to race in my home state with all my Bud's. This was a weekend I'll never forget, Louie

Donzilla 08-27-2007 12:29 AM

Got to play in the band? I was wondering what that noise was:D
Good times, JIm

PREDATOR POWERBOATS 08-27-2007 06:50 AM

YES LOUIE...GREAT JOB!:cool-smiley-011:

rcsmith 08-27-2007 07:57 AM

Thanks Louie!!

Panther 08-27-2007 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by louietherigger (Post 2248606)
Hey Jim,
Thank you for coming, Mayor Pontieri said we are on for next year! Having so many boats at the first race kinda scared me, but you guys are all pro's and I can't thank everyone enough. A couple of dreams came true for me this week end, 1st I got to play guitar in the band shell with JC and a couple kick azz musicians, then on Sunday I got to race in my home state with all my Bud's. This was a weekend I'll never forget, Louie

Louie, I can't thank you enough for the hospitality this weekend. I'm glad I made the trip across the big blue! :cool-smiley-011:

DriverofDonzi 08-27-2007 11:37 AM

Louie,

You did a great job there even tho i wasnt there but hopefully, next year will be bigger and better! :)

glassdave 08-27-2007 12:04 PM

great event Louie. i cant remember when i have ever seen such a huge spectator fleet. we really enjoyed your town and seeing you, Nancy, JC and the rest of the band playing saturday night. what a great weekend!

chriscarbone 08-27-2007 12:46 PM

Thanks Louie And Team For Everything

Team Papa Dukes- Wicked Marine

MANITIE 08-27-2007 12:54 PM

Louie....what a great job....your crew was also a great help always asking if they could do anything for us....

1st time race nothing...that race was set up and run better then a lot of race sites that were put on for years...

Thanks to the On The Chip guys for also helping us out....

and I can't forget about Val.....great job....