Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   REMINDER! OPA Race in OC on TV (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/167273-reminder-opa-race-oc-tv.html)

PREDATOR POWERBOATS 08-27-2007 08:15 PM

wow would like to see it...:party-smiley-048: :circle:

Panther 08-27-2007 08:36 PM

Why not play the OC race at the racers party in Point!?!?!?!?

Lucididee 08-28-2007 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by lee beck (Post 2249810)
:boat:

hey Licididee Ocean City boys coudn't find the race anywhere on our channels and it was filmed in are backyard?
any chance of getting copy? c ya @ the Point

Absolutely Darlin!

fantastixvoyage 08-28-2007 12:38 PM

I think I watched it like three times last night...that sure was a close call for the Joker boys!!! And that move to the inside by CMS! Great quality racing, in fact better than a lot of other racing I've seen on tv. I'm sure there was creative editing but all in all it was a great show that even newcomers could follow which I thought was very important with so many classes running. I also really liked how they made it appear that all classes were running at once. much better than how I've seen other races taped.

Congrats to everyone involved and I hope st. clair and chattanooga turn out great as well!

Sacred Ground 08-28-2007 01:51 PM

We were unable to get the channel to watch the Ocean City race,which s-cks since we're in Ocean City.Does anybody have a copy ?

fantastixvoyage 08-28-2007 02:01 PM

I'll have a copy once i get a chance to figure out how to get a program saved on tivo over to dvd.

You'll want a copy...your boat is shown a couple times during the show.

DriverofDonzi 08-28-2007 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 2251083)
I'll have a copy once i get a chance to figure out how to get a program saved on tivo over to dvd.

You'll want a copy...your boat is shown a couple times during the show.

Wondering if you could copy since I missed OC race on tv?
:) :)

DriverofDonzi 08-28-2007 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2249565)
I taped it!:party-smiley-048:
I'll make you a copy and bring it to Point. (The snapshot of Anthony is Classic :cool-smiley-027: )

Wondering if you could make a copy and mail it to me? I missed the whole show of OC show! :( :(

louietherigger 08-28-2007 02:32 PM

That had to be the best offshore broadcast I Have ever seen in my entire life!! Could the fact that all my friends are in it be a persuading factor? Maybe, but it was the best, all the classes had exposure, which adds up to a lot more potential viewers. I had a wild couple of weeks leading to an awesome weekend then watching all of us race was the iceing on the cake. Thank you, thank you , thank you to the people behind this! Louie

PS Dee, you wonder women, my vcr didn't record it, so I was wondering............?lol

Lucididee 08-28-2007 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi (Post 2251094)
Wondering if you could make a copy and mail it to me? I missed the whole show of OC show! :( :(

email me an address
[email protected]