Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Thanks JC, Wicked, Dukes, Enforcer and a few sweep boats. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/167352-thanks-jc-wicked-dukes-enforcer-few-sweep-boats.html)

fastedy 08-28-2007 09:12 AM

Thanks JC, Wicked, Dukes, Enforcer and a few sweep boats.

Boat dies at the ramp. JC (thank you) jumped in bilge diagnosed electrical problem, retaped all wires to MSD box. Boat Died on the race course heading to milling. Sweep boat (thank you) gets me a new coil from who knows where while being towed by another sweep boat (thank you). Boat runs great then dies at milling area, towed in by Dukes (thank you). Jay Muller (thank you) from Wicked brings us a MDS box
from his trailer but with no plugs. Dan (thank you) from Enforcer jumps in and helps wire the whole thing up, all this took place during race delay. We ran the whole race with no problems other than breaking out, (no rev chip to 2nd MSD box), I just wanted to thank you all for helping Mark and I get in the race.

Eddie
I will post picture of new MSD bracket soon

Racegirl3 08-28-2007 09:40 AM

You gotta love racers!!! I felt so bad for you guys when I saw Dukes towing you in and then later I almost got a good shot of the two of you racing. Glad you guys made it out! See you in Point Pleasant :cool:

capthump1 08-28-2007 09:57 AM

Eddie, thats way we do it at every race.:D Don't tell me your starting to take after Randy.....

fastedy 08-28-2007 10:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
new MSD Bracket

BODYSHOT1 08-28-2007 10:50 AM

Ed..sounds like you and Mark had an eventful day!

Lucididee 08-28-2007 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by fastedy (Post 2250751)
new MSD Bracket

Nice! It's one of those JC Perf designs!

(I'm gonna pay for that remark.)

JCPERF 08-28-2007 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2250938)
Nice! It's one of those JC Perf designs!

(I'm gonna pay for that remark.)

:throw:

Thats what our club is about.Helping out when necessary.Glad you made the race.See you in PP:D

chriscarbone 08-28-2007 05:27 PM

Anytime Great Racing With U Guys,

FX10 08-28-2007 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by fastedy (Post 2250607)
Boat dies at the ramp. JC (thank you) jumped in bilge diagnosed electrical problem, retaped all wires to MSD box. Boat Died on the race course heading to milling. Sweep boat (thank you) gets me a new coil from who knows where while being towed by another sweep boat (thank you). Boat runs great then dies at milling area, towed in by Dukes (thank you). Jay Muller (thank you) from Wicked brings us a MDS box
from his trailer but with no plugs. Dan (thank you) from Enforcer jumps in and helps wire the whole thing up, all this took place during race delay. We ran the whole race with no problems other than breaking out, (no rev chip to 2nd MSD box), I just wanted to thank you all for helping Mark and I get in the race.

Eddie
I will post picture of new MSD bracket soon

You looked Great Eddie.

Don 30Y2K 08-28-2007 05:54 PM

ED, IT'S REINFORCER No Problem for a fellow Superboater