Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   WMFwatercraft , Rettier Welding (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/174234-wmfwatercraft-rettier-welding.html)

WMF 11-28-2007 10:31 PM

WMFwatercraft , Rettier Welding

We put up a post about sponsering a boat is the OPA division, we have decided to sponser 3 boats this year, I will be E-mails all the teams we have chosen, I believe I will also be racing in the OPA this year(if all goes well), I am trying to find the right boat. I want to thank everone for thier response to my post, I would to help everyone, but I cant, I want to really thank Pat Reiter and Familey

secret squirrel 11-29-2007 12:49 AM

thank you

We had a great time in 07, glad we met. looking forward to 08. with our new team " Thunder struck racing "
Pat Reiter " secret squirrel" :drink:

Don 30Y2K 11-29-2007 06:24 PM

Pat looking foward to 2008 too! You & your family have great holiday:drink: Don

Wazzup Racing 11-29-2007 07:11 PM

We would be proud to have you aboard. Very generous offer. I'll go one further, if you wish to sponsor one or more boats, we will list you as an OPA sponsor for the season. You will appear on all web sites, Programs, Tv etc. It's all about the support of the teams. After all, they are the show. If you have any questions, or I can be of any help, my Email is [email protected]. Thanks again for your consideration. Smitty

secret squirrel 11-29-2007 07:58 PM

Don you and your family have a good xmas also.The new boat is comming right along, alot of long days thrashing. It has to be perfect & safe sense I will have my son on the throttles. chk out new pics on photo gallery of the squirrels handy work

later, Pat

scottc 11-29-2007 08:34 PM

:worthless_without_p

Congrats Pat!!!!! What class will you be running in. We droped down to P3 for 2008. So bring on the rough stuff and watch us run.

secret squirrel 11-29-2007 10:36 PM

My son Dustin and I will be running in class 5. chk out pics on recent photos this site. Have a great holiday" Scotty to hotty Grand master Sexy"

1waterboy1 11-30-2007 10:07 AM

Cool..it will be great to have another team in Class 5.It looks like Class 5 will be stronger than ever in 2008; with everyone coming back and a number of new teams joining in.

rcsmith 11-30-2007 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by secret squirrel (Post 2353617)
My son Dustin and I will be running in class 5. chk out pics on recent photos this site. Have a great holiday" Scotty to hotty Grand master Sexy"

Which a boat uze a gonna run?

Rich
Undertow 611

scandelous 11-30-2007 12:21 PM

Good Luck to you and Dustin, Pat. I'll stop over one day next week to check out your new ride. Until then, don't get "Struck by Thunder". :party-smiley-004:

www.Chaoticmotorsports.com