Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mary really liked her trophy/cup
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Kart to Kart-march292008-58-.jpg  
Old 03-30-2008, 03:56 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a good time last night...Even tho, I got yellow bruise on left side of my back but I dont give a damn beacuse I rather have fun!!!!! My hats off to Ed Smith and Julie for their hard work and made kart 2 kart successful.

Racegirl3 - It was finally nice to meet you in person! I hope to see you at July races! I know one picture but you got other picture of me! Ha ha ha ha ha

OTC - I want to thank Jimmy Winters for giving us two of his tickets. We really appreciated and I have to meet you in person this season at July races!

Ed Smith and Julie from Traffic Light - It was finally nice to meet you and had a good chat with you both. When it happens next year...Let me know so I can try to beat Tyler or else he will become two time champion (everyone who attended last night, better go after Tyler! HA HA) See you two at July races!

Congratulations to all winners....Looking forward to a bigger place next year! Last night was awesome!

See you all this season......Woooo!!!!

Chris
Old 03-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
The old ...
This is what a old winner looks like

Last edited by TylerCrockett; 10-31-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Default More pics

more...

Old 03-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
I had a good time last night...Even tho, I got yellow bruise on left side of my back but I dont give a damn beacuse I rather have fun!!!!! My hats off to Ed Smith and Julie for their hard work and made kart 2 kart successful.

Racegirl3 - It was finally nice to meet you in person! I hope to see you at July races! I know one picture but you got other picture of me! Ha ha ha ha ha

OTC - I want to thank Jimmy Winters for giving us two of his tickets. We really appreciated and I have to meet you in person this season at July races!

Ed Smith and Julie from Traffic Light - It was finally nice to meet you and had a good chat with you both. When it happens next year...Let me know so I can try to beat Tyler or else he will become two time champion (everyone who attended last night, better go after Tyler! HA HA) See you two at July races!

Congratulations to all winners....Looking forward to a bigger place next year! Last night was awesome!

See you all this season......Woooo!!!!

Chris

Ok.. How in the world did I not see you there ???
Old 03-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Default More pics

Mary even let Dave hold her Trophy then Bruce tried to take it

Old 03-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Racer
Racer

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I think Bruce is happier holding Mary then he is holding the trophy. Just got back from the parade in Patchogue, we had a great turn out. We all deserve a nice pat on the back for this weekends work!
Maybe next year the dates won't collide and I can take a shot at Tylers trophy! Then again he does have those crazy eyes.
Louie
Old 03-30-2008, 07:05 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
Ok.. How in the world did I not see you there ???
Huh??? You went there last night???? Racegirl3 immediately had a feeling that DriverofDonzi was me because I used sign languages. She came to me and asked me and she got that right! I'm only one who uses sign languages...Where were you?!?!?!?! I will have to meet you somewhere this season!
Old 03-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Maybe next year the dates won't collide and I can take a shot at Tylers trophy! Then again he does have those crazy eyes.
Louie
That's the 7 month stare looking forward at Chattanooga
Old 03-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Huh??? You went there last night???? Racegirl3 immediately had a feeling that DriverofDonzi was me because I used sign languages. She came to me and asked me and she got that right! I'm only one who uses sign languages...Where were you?!?!?!?! I will have to meet you somewhere this season!

Just goes to show you Rick isnt as smart as me I watch alot of CSI

Chris, Rick is the tall guy in one of the other pics I posted .. looks really tall standing next to Mary .... one of the lovely winners of the evening

Quick Reply: 2008 Kart to Kart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.