Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   525 V's Ocean City (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/187719-525-vs-ocean-city.html)

Wazzup Racing 05-28-2008 07:49 PM

525 V's Ocean City

I for one can't wait

Strictly Business
Wahoo
Sunset Marina
Muscle
Wazzup
And yes ON The Chip has joined the fight.

Gonna be a lot of busted Boats.

On another note......only a few days to go. All is set, Ocean city is waiting for you. This one is gonna leave a mark.....Smitty

ON THE CHIP RACING 05-28-2008 08:14 PM

I guess the cat is out of the bag:p

louietherigger 05-28-2008 08:52 PM

Well call me a gambling fool, but I'm willing to bet some big money a Fountain wins it. :evilb: That Skater isn't coming is it?:p Well back to loading the truck. Later Louie

DriverofDonzi 05-28-2008 09:06 PM

Awesome! Cant wait....I will be sitting in front of my computer watching you guys race via webcam!!!! Isnt that new technology cool or what? I aint miss a single damn race this year!

Woooo!!!!

Chris

GARBAGEMAN 05-29-2008 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing (Post 2572751)
I for one can't wait

Strictly Business
Wahoo
Sunset Marina
Muscle
Wazzup
And yes ON The Chip has joined the fight.

Gonna be a lot of busted Boats.

On another note......only a few days to go. All is set, Ocean city is waiting for you. This one is gonna leave a mark.....Smitty

U know ur gonna have to race me one of these days oldman I haerd about that funny CC bullchit and starts but thats ok u can run but not forever. I guess I shoulda put the 6's on ur boat. this woulda been ur best chance to I've been in bed with 104 deg temp for 2 days I'm gettin ready now to go to emer room cuz can't get the fever to break. Alright chickenchit hope I make it

throttleup 05-29-2008 07:55 AM

WOW 6 Super Vees on the course!

What a great class this is going to be. Thank you.

Have a great and SAFE Race this weekend!

Julie & Matt

louietherigger 05-29-2008 08:34 AM

Private Message for Throttle up only;

Hey Matt and Julie, I will call you later when our new top secret props get here, we like to name our props, this set we plan to call the "Ocean City Dominators" I feel bad for the competition. Hey Jimmy feel better, it could just be from the excitement of running the new boat and seeing me in person over the week end. Here's someting to cheer you up, when I see you in Ocean City, How about I autograph a "Strictly Business" Picture for you! LOL I don't care who you are thats funny. Louie

Wazzup Racing 05-29-2008 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by louietherigger (Post 2573242)
Private Message for Throttle up only;

Hey Matt and Julie, I will call you later when our new top secret props get here, we like to name our props, this set we plan to call the "Ocean City Dominators" I feel bad for the competition. Hey Jimmy feel better, it could just be from the excitement of running the new boat and seeing me in person over the week end. Here's someting to cheer you up, when I see you in Ocean City, How about I autograph a "Strictly Business" Picture for you! LOL I don't care who you are thats funny. Louie

Louie...BADS NEWS Julie sent us a few secret weapons as well. My bet is Throttle up wins the day.

throttleup 05-29-2008 12:11 PM

:evilb::circle: Thats what I'm talkin bout!

Safe Racing to all of you!

And may Throttle Up Props take the entire podium!

Julie

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-29-2008 03:53 PM

I can't wait to film this !!!