Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Class 5 offer!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/194261-class-5-offer.html)

TYPHOON 08-29-2008 05:26 PM

Class 5 offer!!

I would like to offer this idea to all class 5 teams that want to race in Point NJ.
Lets all put up $300 per team and pay down 3 places. If 10 teams show thats $3000 cash purse.
For some teams that are feeling they are out of the triple crown this should spark you back up. There is no entry fee and we need your support.
Point NJ needs our support as race teams to participate in this event. We all need to be there to show we are growing and worthy of sponsoring this event. Class 5 rocks and lets be the biggest class out there. ARE YOU IN, SOUND OFF!!!!
Typhoon in for $300
MD

1waterboy1 08-29-2008 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by TYPHOON (Post 2668922)
I would like to offer this idea to all class 5 teams that want to race in Point NJ.
Lets all put up $300 per team and pay down 3 places. If 10 teams show thats $3000 cash purse.
For some teams that are feeling they are out of the triple crown this should spark you back up. There is no entry fee and we need your support.
Point NJ needs our support as race teams to participate in this event. We all need to be there to show we are growing and worthy of sponsoring this event. Class 5 rocks and lets be the biggest class out there. ARE YOU IN, SOUND OFF!!!!
Typhoon in for $300
MD

Good idea Randy.Lets make Point Pleasant the best race of the season.Outrageous is in for $300.

BRUCE SEROFF 08-29-2008 09:10 PM

Can I run class 5?

GoFastSonic 08-29-2008 09:16 PM

WHOZ YOUR DADDY is in. Hey Bruce you gonna play nice? lol

BRUCE SEROFF 08-29-2008 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic (Post 2669149)
WHOZ YOUR DADDY is in. Hey Bruce you gonna play nice? lol

Cmon, thats all I do.

Ms PatriYacht 08-29-2008 09:58 PM

Randy, off topic here for a second, I met your Mom at the Geico tent, her and her husband were decked out in so much Typhoon stuff I know it had a be a relative, so I asked her if she was your Mom. She asked who I was and I told her Donna from Oso, so in case she said some crazy girl asked her if she was your Mom, that would be me:D She's an attractive lady and seemed very nice and happy that I asked if she was your Mom.

chriscarbone 08-29-2008 10:14 PM

Papa Dukes Is In For $300

MOBILEMERCMAN 08-30-2008 11:20 AM

Nice Randy, Good call again. Like Mark said Pt is a great race. I always enjoyed watching as well as racing there. Everyone race hard and have fun.

Mark, buddy I hope you'll understand. I'll be cheering for Randy.

DriverofDonzi 08-30-2008 11:57 AM

If I have a boat...I'm IN! but no boat..Sorry

Chris

Superheat 08-30-2008 12:31 PM

Randy, SUPERHEAT will take that action, count us in for $300.I hope all of us class 5 guys show up and make it OUR event. I'm new to this game but why would any team want to miss the second big water race? The flat is okay but the big water is AWESOME!!!!hope to see everyone there!!!!
Chris