Fund for Bobby and Pat

Notices

Fund for Bobby and Pat

Old 10-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fund for Bobby and Pat

Most are aware of the terrible accident last Sunday on the Patuxent River that injured 3 and took one of our own.
The CBPBA and the OPA have set up a fund to help out Bobby and Pat's family. The fund will be administered by three trustees- Ed "Smitty" Smith - President OPA, Andy Livermore - President CBPBA, and Jim Voege - Treasurer CBPBA. All funds will be directly passed through to Bobby and Pat's family to help them through this trying time. Many people have expressed a desire to help so this is a great way to do it. We are accepting credit cards through http://www.paypal.com . Go to the link and click on "Send Money" then folow the instructions to send money to [email protected] . In the comments section please put "Bobby and Pat Fund" . If you would like to send a check please make it out to CBPBA and in the memo section put "Bobby and Pat Fund". Send it to:

CBPBA
PO Box 1722
Pasadena, MD 21123

Thanks for your support in advance.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Little Help

We have had a difficult season. Most of you know Bobby, Pat, and their families. I am reaching out to you all for just a little help. There is nothing we can do to change what has happened, but maybe we can all collectively help them all along. From an Official OPA stand point, we have given you all a lot, and ask for very little in return. I am asking you now to help. As you know, I am one of those guys who hates to ask for help, I am asking. Please respond. Smitty
Old 10-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Racer
Racer

I don't have allot of extra $$ around with this economy but I will do my best to pay-pal over a couple bucks asap!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ladies, Gents, as Smitty said, it's been a real hard season for OPA and The Boyz. Nothing could have prepared us for what has happened or changed it, but we can make a difference right now. With your help we can help our brothers Families. Any amount will help. Smitty, Louie The Rigger and I along with the rest of the OPA Staff don't ask too much from anybody...but we are now. Please Help. Thank You All, Augie.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

It's not much..But, I would hope an OSO'er would do the same for my family.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

Hey Great job guys, Paypal works great and fast, if you dont have account you can set one up in 5 minutes. This is when friends and family come first.

Mike O
Old 10-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered

Count me in for a few bucks to help the family and Bobby. I just wish I could do more for these stand-up OPA family members. (a family I am more than honored to be part of)
Old 10-15-2008, 12:46 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

You can count me in as well!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Guys, When people ask me why we are involved in such a crazy sport like boat racing we often tell them the most benificial thing we have gained doing this is the friends we make. Since we started racing we have made friends accross the country and accross the pond. Pat and Bobby are at the top of the list. When I think of Pat I smile and remember how he would always find a way to help anyone, anytime. He was my friend. When the smoke clears there are going to be bills to pay and they are heartless about it, I have been there. Our local race organizers have a dinner Friday nite and we will do our best to help out with the financial burden Bobby and there families will be under. Lets work as hard at helping them as Pat would work to help us. I will never forget him, Louie
Old 10-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

Not to be redundant but there is another friend of Pat's and Bobby, here at home, that has set up separate accounts for the both of them to aid in this time of need.
Information is on the website:
www.reiterracing553.com

I have been updating the site with the latest news.

Marcelo (Crew Chief 553, Friend)

Quick Reply: Fund for Bobby and Pat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.