Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/203740-new-superheat-boat.html)

GARBAGEMAN 03-02-2009 09:20 AM

Hey Chris you absolutley can run with us we and I think I can speak for Tom and Tony welcome any racers at any time but more important we're all safe. None of are dirty and you won't have to worry about getting slamed or pinched in the corner. Plus you Joey and he's almost as good as Vinny. Dude your gonna have so much fun. Takeing 4 footers at 110mph is the coolest chit in the world. Looking foward to have you out there. call me during the week and we'll bs

Jimmy

Maximus 03-02-2009 09:21 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Superheat (Post 2811668)
Maximus, My plan for this year is to turn laps and get use to the equipment. I'm hoping that Tom, Tony and Jimmy will let me run with them. This way I can get some experience running in traffic. How much weight were you guys running?
Thanks Chris

Well, They'll be cool till it one feels it cost them a race then you'll be an outcast :) Seriously, Those guys are very fast and battle hard so you may want to give them space and pace them to start.

As for weight. I'm sure Joey I. has been playing with the CG and has an idea where he wants to start. I think there was a bit of a wedge put in the boat to help control the attitude with higher speeds (we have a 1/4 inch in ours). Then again Scott and I prefer to run a conservative set up (cg forward). For heavy seas you will need at least 300lbs at your disposal.

See you in Biloxi

Some of my favorite shots of the Platinum

byrideroffshore 03-02-2009 01:21 PM

Chris I spoke with Tom.Hes fine with any attempt to run together.Big Boy is fine..Big boy is also correct.you cant run with a safer group. Call big boy and he will explain. Between some of the top minds in offshore CURTIS and IMPRECIA I'm sure we can figure it out..Send me your email...ask herbie what he thinks about hp...start somewhere....

Superheat 03-02-2009 02:27 PM

Thanks Tony, I will call Winters later this week to work it out. I'm going to see Herb next Thursday, I will let you know what he says. If not we will still be out running laps with you guys, just not racing.

Tony my email is [email protected]
and don't forget my decals :)

Chris

Superheat 03-02-2009 02:28 PM

Maximus, cool photos. Thanks for the intel.
Chris

byrideroffshore 03-03-2009 11:12 AM

oh Chris u will be racing!!!!

Superheat 03-04-2009 11:56 AM

Okay, you maybe right about the racing! But I will have a long road of do's and dont's ahead of me and my team.

Superheat 03-04-2009 11:59 AM

I know this is a dont

1 Attachment(s)
As I am starting to learn how to run a cat, I'm guessing this is a major mistake!!!!:grinser010:

Wazzup Racing 03-04-2009 06:35 PM

LMFAO. Yea Chris that is definately a no no. Unless of coarse you can rotate around and land it.

OffshoreRescue 03-05-2009 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Superheat (Post 2813914)
As I am starting to learn how to run a cat, I'm guessing this is a major mistake!!!!:grinser010:

Yes, that certainly qualifies as a major mistake. :eek: